where have I see u???

No one P.O.V

Jin call his best friend hobie and after a few rings he pick up.

Hello hyung?

Hobie can u come to my house right now??

Sure hyung but is everything OK u didn't even ask me "how are u" that's not your style!!???

No I am not fine plz hurry up and come I need u!!

Jin said his voice tremble as he said he was holding his tears and trying his best not to cry.

OK hyung I am coming right now.

OK but hurry!

Jin said and hung up. And wait for hobie to arrive. After 15 mins jin heard knock at the door so he immediately run towards the door and open it.

Hobie is standing at the doorway. Jin immediately throw himself on hobie and hobie catch him and hug him tightly. Hobie heard jin is crying so he pat jin hair to calm down.

Hobie picked jin as he realizes that they are still standing at doorway. He took jin to his room and then calm him down. When Jin calm down.

Hyung what's wrong plz tell me u are making me worry!. Hobie said. I am sorry for making u worry but hobie a made a big mistake that it can't get right. Jin said.

Hyung it's okay we are humans and humans are made to make mistakes so we can get lesson for next time huh?. Hobie said. I know hobie but___ . Jin stop talking and hobie is getting impatient.

But what hyung come on tell me talk to me u will feel better. Hobie encourage jin. Hobie remember when I got disappeared one night and didn't tell anyone about where I have been. Jin asked.

Yes and u tell everyone next day that u stayed at your friend house and I still remember u didn't tell me who that friend is. Hobie said with a little bit Angry in his voice.

I am sorry hobie I got scared and if Il'l tell u guys gonna hate me. Jin said and stutter some tears. Hyung why are u things so negative no one is gonna hate u we love u alright?. Hobie said. Jin didn't reply. And hobie sighed.

Hyung but what's the real problem? Hobie asked. That day a worker at cafe spilled coffee on a person and that person got really angry so he asked for me and then he asked for me to wash his shirt and got mine contact so that he can tell me where to return the shirt and he asked for me to come to some hotel from his dressing he looked a rich person so I thought he has some work to do so that's why he call me to the hotel when I got there I just want to return the shirt and just want immediately left but he had thinks the otherwise he asked for me to atleast drink a juice and then I can return back so I accepted it.

And where I makes the biggest mistake and drink that beverage and drinking it I starts to feel dizziness and my body starts to heat up and then and then........ jin starts to cry loudly. Hobie immediately hugged him.

Hyung u don't have to say anything I understand and I am gonna kill that bastard just tell me his name. Hobie said with full angriness in his voice. Hobie the problem isn't that right now and I got over that but still the problem relates to that person. Jin said.