⚠Rape⚠(Namjin special)

Namjoon P.O.V

I woke up like everyday I turn to my right and saw a girl sleeping naked beside me.

I sigh and got up and went to bathroom I do my daily routine and I took a shower and wear my suit and went to my bedroom and saw that the girl woke up and was ready to go.

When she saw me she walk towards me and she place her right hand on my chest and said "last night was fun Mr Kim and I hope to see you again".

I smirked at her statement and said "well good to hear it sweetie but I have a meeting to attend so I have to go bye".

I said her and kiss her right cheek and go downstairs and went to my car and my driver drive me to my company and then straight went to my office. After that I started my paperwork as usually.

       Time skip (after meeting)

I have just done my meeting and now I want a coffee so I made my way towards a random coffee shop I entered the coffee shop and was going to took a seat but someone bump into me and spilt all of the coffee in the mug on me.

I groan and start yelling at the waiter who spilt the coffee on me. When I stop shouting at him I turn and saw a beautiful guy and he start to apologise. I was so into looking at him that I didn't notice that he stop talking.

And then he waved his hand in front of me and I was snapped out of my dream. And then I said "I would like to meet you alone".

Just by looking at his reaction made me proud of myself. After he took me to kitchen of the cafe I give him my shirt and told him to give it to me tonight and took his phone number so I can told him where to come.

After that I come out of the cafe smirking and went to my car. Hmm interesting guy and tonight is gonna be interesting too . I smirked and went back to my company.

       Time skip (to night time)

⚠(Warning rape ahead if you got triggered plz don't read this)⚠

I am waiting in the hotel room for the seokjin guy. I was looking out of the window and sipping the wine from the glass in my hand.

A car stop and I see a familiar guy coming out of the car. I smirk and said here he is you will never gonna forget tonight baby boy.

                    Jin P.O.V

Here I am in front of the hotel I went in and ask the receptionist where is room number 312 and she told me to go to 5th floor and go straight and then turn left and I follow her instructions and found the room and knock on the door and wait.

The door opened and reveal the guy from the morning. He welcomed me in . And offered me a sit.

"Mr Kim I am not here to sit here is the shirt and I have to go now". I said.

"Why so hurry atleast have a drink first". He said.

"Well my brother is home alone so I will be leaving first".I said.

"Come on he is not a child I guess and a drink is not gonna hurt right?" He said and smile at me.

I look at him and then think and sigh and nodded my head and take a seat. He give me a glass of juice.

I sip on the juice and he start talking and after I took last sip I said. "I'll be leaving first then."

I got up and starts feeling weird in my body and I feel dizziness and I feel my body start to heat up.

He come close to me and said "Are you okay? Are you feeling horny?". I look at him and widen my eyes.

He starts to kiss me and I try to push him but my body is not helping me.

"Don't worry baby boy you will feel good you just have to cooperate with me".He said.

And then I was force to cooperate with him . I cry and scream for help but no body hear or help me. I was helpless that night . That night was my biggest nightmare. Only his groans and my cry of screams can be hear in the room.

         Time skip (to next day)

I woke up I look around the room and turned to my left side and no-one was there I feel the ring of my phone telling me that someone is calling me, I pick my phone and saw that tae is calling me, I pick up the call and call and said "hello...."

Tae:
Hello hyung where are you I have been calling you and you are not picking up are you okay?

Jin:
Tae don't worry I am okay and I am at my friend house you don't have to worry and I'll be back in an hour okay.

Tae:
Okay hyung be back so I want to see you okay.

Jin:
Hm okay bye.

Tae:
Hurry and okay bye

I hung up. I got up and sit on the bed I feel a huge pain in my lower region. I slowly got up and slowly got off the bed and walk to bathroom.

I took at the reflection of me in the mirror and see hickeys all over my body bruise of both of my wrist and I feel something wet on my cheeks and I touch it and see tears are falling and I let them fall I feel the reflection of me in the mirror is mocking me.

And telling me how disgusting I am. I can't even protect my own body. I am useless after this no-one will want me. How am I going to protect tae if I can't protect my own body.

If tae is going to know he is gonna be disgust with me. If tae know he is gonna left his hyung because how dirty and disgusting his hyung is no I am not gonna tell him. I can't let him know about last night. I am gonna pretend that this never happen to me. I said to myself and immediately took a shower and clean myself . I wear my cloth and went to my car.

         Time skip (at home)

I enter the house and went to living room and there I saw tae waiting for me. He immediately ran to me and hug me.

"Hyung you know how worry I was atleast if you are going to stay at your friend house call me to inform me". He said pouting.

I smile and pinch his cheeks and said "okay next time I will inform you is that okay?".

"Hm okay". He said.

"Come on I will make us a breakfast and we both go to the cafe okay?".

"Okay hyung can I invite jimin he said he has nothing to do today".

"Yeah sure". I shout from kitchen.

I hope you guy like this chapter plz share comment and vote for this chapter if you like it