Chapter 2

I found it! My charger. God i was so scared i thought i forgot it at home. I grab my charger with joy and walked back to Max's tent.

Max POV
I heard footsteps coming. God why did i look at the good shit right before she comes back. I put her phone back in the bag and put it as it was before.

I was shaking. If i wasn't quick enough, i would have been caught. I'll check her pictures tomorrow and be more careful.

"I'm gonna go change" We said in unison. "Ah fuck, you should change first. I'll be outside." She said. 'Why can't we just change at the same time' Wait what the fuck am i thinking about? That's fucking gross. "No you should change first. I actually have something to do." I lied. "Oh alright." I went out and waited until she's done. I saw her silhouette taking her clothes off. I have never seen this SHIT BEFORE HOLY FUCK. Dear god please forgive me. I look away and kept thinking about it. Until i heard fingers snapping. "Hey. Hello?? Max?" She waved her hand in front of my face, getting me back to reality. I stare at her (e/c) eyes and just froze. "So you just gonna stare at me and freeze outside or are you gonna change inside?"

"Sorry it's just i got lost in my thoughts. Don't even bother asking shit." I wipe the dust of my body "Im gonna change." I go inside and changed. But i secretly took Y/n's phone and unlocked it. I went back to the app and basically keep looking at her pictures.

My god, i mean atleast she isn't underage... but STILL. Is this why her parents sent her to summer camp? I say to myself as i scroll through her account. I mean, not gonna lie she gets a lot of money from these pictures. But if they did send her here then why did they let her have her phone? She could have some fucking photoshoot in the woods and be in her fucking bikini. My cheeks start to heat up. STOP IT MAX YOU'RE TRIPPIN. YOU BARELY KNOW HER. I click on one of her posts and just see old creepy guys commenting 'sexy' or 'send bob pic'. I exit from the post and scroll more.

AND FUCK. I SAW A PICTURE OF HER NAKED. I mean not really naked she just covered her nipples with tape BUT STILL. SHIT. (When she's a fan of Belle Delphine🥰)

I go back to her instagram and went to her saved posts to see more weird shit. But i found nothing, all i found was memes, a bunch of weird clips from a show called something Hazbin i could give two fucks about it. Then i saw a folder that said 'My biggest accomplishments', Of course i fucking clicked and just saw posts of her. Some of them were her meeting some fans in public and.. a video? I clicked on it, it was posted from an account that tells people their instagram accounts. Mostly girls. I check the comments and they all just said 'Would hit 100' 'Finally an @ that someone actually asked' 'She ugly my guy'. I got TRIGGERED. Why would they ever say ugly to her?! She's the prettiest girl i've ever seen. I start to feel like im burning up because of this feeling. I hate this. I hate whoever commented that. I wish i could just beat you up right now. 'Doesn't she do porn?' 'DM ME IF YOU WANT HER ONLY FANS PICS!' those were the last 2 comments i saw.

Wait why did i even cared that they commented that?! I mean Y/n is pretty but that doesn't mean i like her? Right? I can insult her? RIGHT?! This shit's confusing.

"Max?" I heard a muffled voice from outside. I quickly put her phone back. Made everything look like it was before. I tried to calm myself down but my face was still red from that stupid hate comment.

"Are you done yet!? I'm respecting your privacy by knocking!!" She knocks on the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door. "Thank god you answered. Kinda panicked because it's almost midnight and i thought you just fell asleep and locked me outside." She smiles.

"You oka-"

"Listen here. I know about your little secret. And there's only one thinh you'll have to do to prevent me from telling EVERYONE." I say slamming the door. I walked up to her and tried to scare her. She was squinting her beautiful eyes but then they opened wide.

Y/N POV
"You little SHIT!"

I grabbed the collar of Max's hoodie. "I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU TELL ANYONE. ANY FUCKING BODY. That i do those things. I. Will. Murder. You." My eyes were staring into his black pupils. "Oh no!! You're scaring me! Please stop!" Max shouted which made everyone barged in. David popped in and pulled me away from Max.

"Y/n! What is with this behavior!" David says while holding me down (Not sexually yall istfg). Max stood up with a smirk. If i told David that he invaded my privacy and knows everything even the pictures, everyone here will hear it and avoid me. For my disgusting, gross, slutty acts. "Nothing." I calmed down and stood up. "Max almost locked me out and i got mad so i just got angry....". Max just smirks even more. Kinda hot tho... Wait the fuck am i thinking about?!

"Well looks like everything's fine now. Now guys, let's all go to bed because we have an important activity tomorrow!" David says excitedly. Of course, everyone groans and complains. David just keeps smiling. I feel so bad for him. Everyone left the room and Max just lays on his bed.

That's when i remember that Max knows something.

Something that i regret.

996 words oh shit this is impressive
-K