Chapter 40

[Previously]

"I.. I trust you.. But I don't want to.. And I don't want you to trust me. "
Jihyun sighed again, then his face became red of anger.
"A-And you won't help me. Like I already told you, it's too hard! "

[Continue]

Taehyung sighs softly.
“Jihyun. I really don’t care. I’m helping whether you like it or not and I trust you. And I hope you will never stop trusting me..”

...

Yoongi gets in slowly and hisses silently when he moves his torso some kind of way. The stitches hurt, badly.

Jimin heard the wince and bit his lip, he looked at Yoongi worried.

...

Jihyun growled.
"Damn it Taehyung will you just believe me?? I'm a sociopath!! I can't change!!! Even Hoseok has tried!! "
His eyes widened. He covered his mouth immediately, looking away, angry at himself.

Taehyung looks at him.
“.....how do you know Hoseok...”
His voice changes, almost immediately. He had..some memories he did not want resurfacing with Hoseok in them.

...

Yoongi looks at him and smiles softly, almost a smile saying
‘I’m fine. ‘

Jimin held Yoongis hand squeezing it gently. He layed his head on his shoulder, about to cry. He didn't want to see Yoongi in such pain.. It really hurt.

...

Jihyuns eye twitched.
"None of your business. "
His voice was dark, he gave Taehyung a slight death stare.

Tashyung looks at him while biting his lip.
“Really?? I would think it was my business when you're talking about my brother..”
He says while he sits down onto the side chair.

...

Yoongi looks at him and gently caresses his cheek. He mouths
‘Don’t cry..”

Jimin made a small whine.
"I don't want you to be hurt... "
Tears were racing down his cheeks

...

"B-Brothers..?? H-How..? You both have different last names.. And if you were his brother you would be a prince! But you're not!! "
Jihyun snapped, shaking a bit in shock (not triggered).
It can't be, they can't be brothers..

Taehyung looks down.
“...I told you. I was adopted by my foster parents that had the last name ‘Kim’...
My crown got taken away since I killed my parents. Hoseok set me up. He made me kill them so I would get my crown taken away and he can become king immediately. He didn't want to wait.
I am Prince Jung Taehyung. “
He says quietly.

....

Yoongi shakes his head and cuddles into Jimin. He signed
‘I’m fine. ‘
Even if Jimin didn’t know sign language.