Chapter 4

I quickly walked out of the Slytherin common room and walked away from the dungeon receiving nasty glares from other Slytherins. I glared back and walked around a corner and bumped into Percy. Now I was s dead.

"Gabrielle what are you doing walking away from the Slytherin entrance. You're supposed to be in bed." He questioned me.

I gulped as he waiting for an answer.

"I was exploring and got lost. I didn't know how to get back and the Slytherins weren't any help of were to point me so I could find a Gryffindor prefect." I said.

His face softened but only a slightly.

"Come along before you're reported to the headmaster on your first night here"

I followed him as he led me back to the Gryffindor common room. I walked in and was immediately grabbed by Harry.

"Gabrielle Lillian Potter where have you been do you know how sick with worry I was" he said and crushed me to his chest in a hug.

I pulled away.

"How did you even know I was gone?"

"Ginny came in hysteric that you guys had snuck out and that she lost you somehow and that she didn't know where you had gotten to"
Percy looked at me hurt in his eyes. I hadn't told him the complete truth, well technically I had aside from the sneaking out part.

"Percy don't look at me like that"

"I'll look at you however I choose to Gab" He said and walked away.

I saw a tear roll down his face as he walked away. He was upset, I went to go after him when Harry grabbed my arm.

"You're not going anywhere."

"Seriously when did you become my dad because last time I bloody checked Voldemort killed mum and dad so don't start to act like my parent Harry James Potter because you aren't and never will be." I screamed at him.

I ran out of the room up to my room and slammed the door after me. I screamed at the top of my lungs in anger. I hated Harry right now, I didn't care if he would just go out somewhere and drop dead. I wanted him to stop trying to be my parent. No one was my parent, no cared enough to take the time to see me as me. They all wanted to be around me because they think somehow they'll become famous. I wanted my mum and dad right now. A tear slid down my face and I wiped it away quickly. I was never like this what was going on. I picked up the leather bound journal that I had told Ginny not to write in.

Tom Riddle are you there?

Yes Gabrielle I am, what is wrong?

Nothing is wrong I just need someone to talk to.

Seems like everyone wants to talk to a dead person.

You're not dead if you're writing back.

Magic is a peculiar thing it can do many things.

A knock came on the door and I opened it to see Harry at the door. I went to slam it back when I looked at Harry's face, it looked so sad.

"What do you want Harry?"

"To say I'm sorry. Your right I keep trying to act like Mum and Dad. And I'm not. I mean neither of us can remember them. But I do know that they would want me to protect you, that's all I'm trying to do. I'm sorry I over stepped my boundaries."

"It's ok Harry, I'm just kind of sensitive right now. "

"Alright I'll leave you alone"

"Ok I love you Harry'

"Love you too Gab."

He floated back down the stairs and I smiled, Mione must be helping him.

I laid back down on my bed then heard a small knock on my window and I opened it and took a note from the owl.

I opened it:

Meet me tomorrow night near the Great Hall, Please I need to see you.

Xoxo Draco