Chapter 3

Ginny smiled at me and then looked over to the door where Harry stood.

"I thought the boys couldn't get into the girl dormitory because of a protection spell that turns the stairs into a slide." I said and as I said it the stairs did just that and he fell down to the common room.

"Thanks a lot Gabrielle!" He yelled up the stairs.

Hermione came in the room a few minutes later.

"Your brother is having a fit downstairs will you please come talk to him."
"What's he got his knickers in a twist for now?"

"Malfoy following you"

"Does everyone have to know this? I'll be down later. He can sit down there and be pissy all he wants. I'm not coming down right now, I'm quite comfortable."
"Fine your funeral Gabrielle"
She walked out and I turned to Ginny.

"Seems like no matter what I do I get in trouble for something that isn't my fault."

"I'm beginning to see that, do you still have Harry's invisibility cloak?"
"When don't I?" I said with a smirk pulling it out."
"Want to sneak out and not deal with Harry tonight?"
"You read my mind, come on."
Ginny got up and we walked out of the dorm room and down the stairs. We stopped in the common room and stayed close to the wall. Harry was pacing back and forth with Ron and Hermione in the two arm chairs.

"Harry she's fine. You should know that she knows how to handle herself by now. She is your sister after all." Hermione told him.

"I know and look at what trouble I get into. I mean come on Mione she is my sister after all."

"You need to give her a little more credit Harry. She's with Ginny right now. Ginny would never let her do something that would ultimately harm her." Ron said.

Ginny and I looked at each other and giggled slightly. They had no idea at all.

"I want to know what Malfoy is up to. I have a feeling it's not good at all."
"He probably just wants to mess with your head Harry"
Just then someone came into the common room and the portrait stayed open and we headed out. We headed over towards the dungeon hoping to spy on Malfoy. Someone in Slytherin robes was heading to their common room so we followed them straight into the common room. Malfoy sat on the couch in the center of the room.

"I can't her out of my head. She's all wrong for me."

"He has a crush on a girl" I mouthed to Ginny

"Wonder who" She mouthed back

I shrugged and we waited there.

"Draco are you really going to keep sitting there love sick over that potter girl. She isn't worth it at all" Crabbe said.

"You shut your mouth Crabbe"

"Why should he, you're the one drooling over a first year like she's a new toy you just have to play with. That's all she is, is another toy."

I sent a spell to paralyze Crabbe and he fell to the ground. Malfoy jumped up and came towards us. He reached out and pulled off the cloak.

"Hello Potter, Weasley seems you've heard more than you should have."

We stood in shock. This couldn't have happened we were so careful besides the spell.

"Weasley I suggest you leave. I want to talk to Potter here alone."
Ginny nodded her head no.

"Gin go I can handle myself."

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yeah"
She took the cloak from Malfoy and walked away back to our common room.

"Why are you spying on me Potter?" he asked

"We were bored you seemed like the most interesting subject to spy on"
"I doubt that"
"Well you were and if you'll excuse me I would like to go to bed in my own house."

"Of course one thing first."
"What?" I questioned

"Close your eyes"

I did as asked. I felt the air move around me and then felt cool lips touch my own. Malfoy was kissing me. I leaned into the kiss and kissed him back. He smirked into the kiss then released me.

"If you wanted to kiss me all you had to do was ask."
"I doubt that Gabrielle. I'll see you around"

He walked away to his room and left me alone in the middle of the Slytherin common room. What happened to me hexing him I questioned myself? He was my brothers and my enemy and I had let him kiss me. I was soo dead now.