...

Yoongi clenches the back of Jimins shirt. He didn’t know what to do anymore , but he knew who was going to be on his side forever.

Jimin.

Jimin continued to cry as he ran his fingers through the back of Yoongis soft hair..

...

"That won't change anything. I may laugh but I will go back to.. 'This'. Jimin has tried so many times. I tried changing the way I acted after.. "
Jihyun paused.
"After I had a private conversation with Yoongi.. "
He sighed.
"Maybe it's just the actual person I really am. I had a cover personality that I was acting as to try to hide the real me.. I guess I just tried to seem more like my age.. Not some emotionless kid.."

Jihyun blinked a few times and realized that he was rambling and slouching. He sighed and sat up straight, looking at Taehyung.
"Hm.. It seems like I speak out my annoying thoughts a lot.. "

Taehyung looks at him.
“It’s not annoying.. it means you trust me enough to actually speak those thoughts. Continue.. I want to know how you feel, beautiful. “
He says truthfully.

...

The medic comes back.
“Alright guys , I’ll sign you out. All you have to do is follow me to a car”
He smiles. 

Yoongi looks at him before he stands up slowly.

Jimin gets up with Yoongi, holding his hand tightly.

...

"I am not beautiful. I don't look, and feel beautiful.. Why would you keep calling me that..? "
Jihyuns eyes we're colorless. All he did was stare at Taehyung for an answer.

...

Yoongi looks at him with a very small smile.

The medic walks out of the room, wanting them to follow them.

...

Taehyung looks at him.
“I keep calling you beautiful because you are. You may not see it. Beauty does not have to be outside.. it’s in the inside too. You're beautiful in the inside and out. “
He says truthfully.

"That makes no sense. I know it's just a saying, but to be truthful, how the fuck can the insides of a person be pretty. "
Jihyun glared a bit at Taehyung.

...

Jimin started to walk forward, waiting for Yoongi to walk

Yoongi starts walking , following the medic. He sighs quietly.

...

Taehyung chuckles softly and caresses Jihyuns cheek.
“Your personality. You may think you're all sad and depressed but.. I know you. I know you so well Jihyun and I know that’s not the real you. “

Jihyun pushed Taehyungs hand away softly.
"This is the real me Taehyung. I've been like this since I was a child. I had no emotions. Maybe some would trigger, but that would be difficult.. "
Jihyun rolled his eyes and sighed.
"That other 'me' wasn't really me.. It was a dream version of me. It's who I wanted to be, but I can't. It's too hard.. "

...

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongis arm, feeling protected by his touch.
He smiled softly.

...

“Then.. let me help you make that dream a reality. Please... Jihyun you trust me right? “
Taehyung says softly.

...

Yoongi holds onto Jimin tight as they walk to the big car.

The medic opens the door for them and Yoongi let’s Jimin get into the car first.

Jimin bit his lip and nodded, he walked into the car and sat by a window, he Pat the seat next to him for Yoongi to sit down.

...

"I.. I trust you.. But I don't want to.. And I don't want you to trust me. "
Jihyun sighed again, then his face became red of anger.
"A-And you won't help me. Like I already told you, it's too hard! "

~~~