67. monday, july 2016

Start from the beginning

"You're right." He nodded to himself, shutting the fridge behind him and letting out a sigh. Luna watched him mutter to himself about what he has to do as he tapped his fingers on his lips.

"When do you leave?" She asked, pulling herself up onto a stool and continuing to watch him in adoration. He snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at her.

"Thursday" he winced, she matched his facial expression.

"Shit, that's soon." She chewed her lip. He slid around the island and grabbed her stool, spinning her around so they were face to face.

"It's karma. We've been together too long. I've never been allowed this much time with a girlfriend all in one go." He played with the ends of her hair as he spoke, speaking as if what he was saying was to her hair. "It's only fair for the balance of the universe that we are reluctantly pulled apart." He continued. "and we just have to get through it because with my job...unfortunately it might happen a lot."

Luna felt like she had just invaded his private thoughts, she wasn't sure whether she was meant to hear that but she was glad she did.

"I'll come and see you when you play in London. It's not that long unless you make it feel like it." She pointed out. He nodded, meeting her eyes. She licked her lips, feeling her mouth dry up at his dark stare.

"I can't wait to see you in the crowd" he smirked. "Hopefully you don't run away this time." He teased. She rolled her eyes, placing her hands on the sides of his torso.

"Depends if you're shit." She folded in her lips inwards to try and suppress her smile.

"I'm never shit." He raised his eyebrows. She rolled her eyes at his cockiness.

"Bit confident aren't we?" Alex placed his hands on her legs and started to rub her thighs with a sigh.

"I just know what I'm good at." He tried not to break out into a grin as he watched her get visibly more flirty.

There was nothing he enjoyed more than flirting with his girlfriend, he loved watching her squirm as he complimented her and how her confidence came out the more she got into it. It was going to be so hard to be away from her.

"My mum is coming down soon." She squeezed his hips with her legs, continuing the conversation as if they weren't pressed up against each other.

"We should go out for dinner, with Harry as well." He suggested, loving how domesticated it made him sound that he was going out with his girlfriend's family for dinner.

"Yeah that sounds fun." She agreed, moving her hands to his hair and playing with it. Alex tried not to get distracted by the gesture, processing his thoughts slower than usual.

"Hmm" he hummed, enjoying her fingers massaging his scalp as usual. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Always." She answered quickly.

"What's your favourite song from the new album?" He wondered.

Alex wondered this because there was only one on the album that was about her, Sweet Dreams TN, it was the first album that he had been able to contain himself when it came to how he felt about her. He assumed it was because now he could actually tell her how he felt so it didn't burst out in his songs as often. Everything he needed to say he said in Sweet Dreams.

"My favourite song..." she considered it, her eyes roaming the room as if she were looking for the answer somewhere.

"Not sweet dreams, that doesn't count." He pointed out. Luna ran her tongue along her lip, he watched the action intently.

"The Bourne Identity." She answered finally. His eyebrows raised. For some reason, he had forgotten about that one even though it probably meant the most to him.

"How comes?" He pondered.

"It's so you but it's also so incredibly sad." She expressed, gripping his hair slightly tighter. "There's that one line, 'I feel like the sequel, you wanna see but you were kinda hoping they would never make.' That breaks my heart every time." She explained. Alex watched her carefully, wondering how she could see right though him. "Do you still feel like that?"

"Not so much. It's about you, loosely. You're the one I'm singing to but it's about me." He confessed. Luna's heart swelled, she wanted to kiss him so badly but she wanted to know more.

"Alex," she started but he kissed her quickly to cut her off.

"It's about the dickhead I was to you. I assumed that was the real me, the person I had become and that was the last person I wanted you to see." He explained further.

"why didn't you tell me? The albums been out for ages." She wondered. Alex shrugged.

"It's slightly embarrassing. My whole vibe was slightly embarrassing back then." He continued, Luna couldn't help but snort.

"Vibe?" She teased, he rolled his eyes.

"Luna." He whined, pressing his body closer to hers.

"I love the song, Alex. It's very honest and I love you." She said all at once, her heart couldn't handle it anymore. The proximity of their bodies and the things he was saying, Luna was more turned on than she had ever been.

"Hmmm I love you too." He edged closer to her and connected their lips, pushing deeper immediately. She crossed her legs behind his back and moaned at the movements of his tongue.

Her hands gripped his hair, as his gripped her body. He moved his hips backwards, creating space between them so he could pull her up off the chair. She jolted against him, as he slammed their hips back together while he picked her up. They both groaned at the friction.

If they were still in Paris, now would be the time for someone like Jen to interrupt them but now they had their own house and they could fuck in the kitchen all they wanted.

Alex was soon pressing Luna against the kitchen island and heavy breathing over her. Their mouths moved slowly together but their body's moved quickly to get each other undressed.

Luna unbuttoned Alex's shirt quicker than she was breathing, he ripped it off immediately to flex his bulging muscles. Her eyes widened at the hungry look in his eyes but she longed for it, she was practically begging for him. She pulled off her top and wrapped her arms around his neck, trying to get as close as possible.

He lodged his face in between her jaw and her shoulder and heavy breathed against her skin. His hands squeezed her hips, moving downwards to her jeans. He dragged her jeans round her behind and down, allowing her to kick them off. Her hands tackled his belt flinging it off and undoing his zip.

Before they could go any further, Alex yanked her against him and she let out a cry. The tension between them was too much for her, she needed him.