Around a year later-

Third POV
Everything was doing great with Edd and Jakes relationship, until Edd caught him cheating with another girl while in the park before their date. Edd decided to take a picture of him behind them kissing. "Look what I found out today." He wrote in text and sends it to Kevin. In the picture it shows Edd lightly crying as he was behind a bush with Jake and the girl in the back ground. "What do you want me to do to him!?" Kevin texted back clearly pissed off. Soon Edd texted Jake to tell him he won't be coming. "Hey babe my plans were canceled. So we can still go on our date~." Jake said as Edd recorded everything and sent it to Kevin. Edd was laughing quietly in the recording. "Can I come over?" Edd texted Kevin. "Yes." He quickly replied. Edd soon walked to Kevin's house after his cheating boyfriend left the area. A knock was heard on Kevin's door as he opened it to see poor little Edd in tears. "Come in Let's talk." Kevin said to him as he let Edd in his house. "I knew it." Edd said as he calmed down. "It's ok." Edd said to Kevin. "What that's not ok! He cheated on you!" Kevin yelled as Edd smirked. "It's ok, because I have a plan~." Edd said to Kevin with a small giggle. "Oh~? And that is?" Kevin asked with a smirk. "So the plan is that every time I catch him cheating we both take a little picture together with them in the back ground. I have to pretend that I don't know he's cheating on me." Edd said to Kevin as he nodded. "What is some pictures going to do?" Kevin asked. "At our 2 year anniversary I'll show him all the pictures. And our anniversary is in 3 months." Edd said with a smile. "That actually not a bad idea. Let's do it!" Kevin said.
Later-
Edd decided to hang out with Kevin for the day since he had nothing to do. "Wanna watch a movie?" Kevin asked Edd as he nodded in response. "Oh gosh." Edd said out loud with a sigh. "Is something wrong?" Kevin asked him. "Jake is calling me." Edd said as he hushed Kevin and answered the call. "Hello?" Asked Edd in the call. "Hey honey~. Wanna come over later~?" Jake said to him as Edd heard a giggle. "Who's that?" Edd said a bit annoyed. "T-that was my mother." Jake said to Edd in a stutter. "Jakey~! Let's go~." Edd heard as he began to tear up. "Oh ok! I can't come over tonight. Sorry." Edd said as he cried. "Oh ok...maybe next time. Bye honey, love you~. And only you~." Jake said to Edd. "Love you to." Edd said now crying as he hung up. "Grr!" Edd said as he furious with Jake. "Woah! Edd calm down, remember the plan." Kevin said as he calmed Edd down. "Your right. Thank you." Edd said to Kevin. Soon they played to movie. "Hope you don't mind if I put on this movie." Asked Kevin. "What movie is it?" Edd asked. "Jaws." Kevin said with a smirk. "Fine." Edd said as he was clearly terrified. "I hope you don't mind me taking off my pants, their getting uncomfortable." Said Edd as he finished taking them off. "It's fine~." Kevin said as he blushed a bit. "Here put this on incase you get cold." Kevin said to Edd as he handed him a zip up jacket. The movie started as Kevin put Edd on his lap. Edd let out a giggle from Kevin's actions. Soon Edd got scared when the huge shark chomped up a boat. "Eep!" Edd screamed as he turned around to hug Kevin. "Scared?" Kevin said. "N-no." Edd said as he blushed as he looked up at Kevin's face. "Ya know Kevin. I'm glad that I met someone like you." Edd said to him. "Same~." Kevin said as he kissed Edd. "Mmm~. Kevin~." Edd moaned. Soon Kevin went to Edds neck and kissed him until he found his sweet spot. "A-ahhh~." Edd moaned out. Kevin began to get hard as his dick pocked Edd in the lower half. "K-Kevin~." He moaned out. Kevin then began to squeeze Edds ass. "Mmm~. Ahhh~." Edd moaned as he bucked his hips. "Ugh~. Fuck~." Kevin groaned as he stroked his cock. Kevin toke Edds boxers off as he rubbed his prick between Edds ass. "K-Kevin we should s-stop~. Ahhh~." He said to him. "Why~?" Asked Kevin as he moved Edds hips around. "Y-you have a-a g-girlfriend. A-ahhh~! K-Kevin~." Edd moaned loudly, as Kevin fingered him. "So~? She won't mind~." Kevin said. "H-Hah!" Edd moaned out, as he stuck out his tongue. "Oh~? Are you enjoying yourself~?" Kevin said to Edd as he toke out his fingers. Edd began to whine at the loss of Kevin's touch. He found himself rubbing his ass on Kevin's cock. "F-Fuck~." Kevin groaned. He slowly entered Edd as he was very tight. "Fuck your tight~." He said to Edd. "K-Kevin~!" Edd moaned out as he bounced up and down. "F-fuck~! It's so big~!" Edd moaned loudly as he stuck out his tongue as tears came down his face. "Ahh~! Daddy~!" Edd screamed out in pleasure as he bounced harder on Kevin's dick. "Shit~." Kevin said as he was on the verge cumming. "Fuck~! Daddy~!" Edd yelled out as he came on both their chests. Kevin wasn't done yet, he flipped Edd over as he was now laying down on the couch. Kevin thrusted fast and hard into Edd. "Kevin~!" Edd yelled as Kevin came in him. "Ahh~!" Edd moaned as his cum came oozing out of him. "Fuck~. That's hot~." Kevin said to Edd as he was a panting mess underneath him. "S-stop looking a-at m-me like that." Edd said to Kevin as he blushed red. "Come on let's go to my room and sleep." Kevin said to Edd as he picked him up bridle style. "I love you~." Edd said to Kevin as he kissed his cheek. "I love you too~." Kevin said to Edd as they fell asleep in bed.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I made it longer! Love ya bye!

Word count:2142