Together

It's been a week since we became girlfriends. We agreed to keep it between us until Regina is ready to tell people about us. It is kinda hard to try to act normal with her when we are among people but I am doing my best. Today is Thursday so we have a meeting with her.
" good morning ladies and gentlemen " she said
We all were looking down revising our reports before giving them to her so she looked at me and winked. Oh my god can I just go kiss her now ? No Emma you can't. I tried to keep my shit together and focus. " Jessica! What the hell ? "
As usual Jessica started to panic until Regina told her what's wrong with her report. She came to my report and when she read my name she smiled automatically then she realized she shouldn't show this so she acted normal.
" ms Swan " she said
" yes ms Mills "
" good job "
" thank you "
That was it. We went out and while I was walking I heard David talking to Jessica.
Jessica : she is too aggressive I can't stand this
David : Her aggression turns me on! I would like to punish her
Jessica : As a straight woman I agree that she is so hot
David : imagine her during sex. Can you even imagine how would it feel to fuck her until she screams my name ? Oh my god.
My blood boiled listening to this. I looked at them to let them know that I heard them to stop talking but instead of this he continued.
David : Emma, don't you think she is hot ?
Emma : I think she is our boss
David : I would like to make her my bitch too
I couldn't control my body so I punched him in his face and he fell on the ground. They all looked at me shocked and he put his hand on his nose and lip to see if he was bleeding and he was. Regina suddenly opened her door and when she saw all this she stood there shocked.
" what the hell happened here ? " she said angrily.
" Emma punched David in his face and he is bleeding " Jessica said.
She looked at me without talking then she asked him to go with her. We all followed them to make sure he is okay. She sat in front of him and started making sure that his nose is okay. She was so close to him so he started looking at her boobs and he tried to touch her as if he is tired but he wasn't. This son of a bitch! When I saw his hand moving to touch her and his eyes on her boobs I ran towards him and punched him again " you son of a bitch " I said.
" EMMA ! " said Regina in a shock.
Regina then asked them all to go out to have their lunch break and asked Jessica to take care of David as she knew they were best friends.
I stood in her office as she asked me to do until they all went out.
She leaned over her desk and gave me her back while I was standing behind her.
" can you explain ? " she said angrily
" he talked about you in a way that I didn't like "
" LIKE WHAT ? HE SAID THAT I AM A SHITTY BOSS ? HE SAID THAT I AM AGGRESSIVE ? I AM FUCKING USED TO THIS WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING ABOUT WHEN YOU DID THIS ! " she shouted.
" HE SAID THAT HE WANTED YOU TO BE HIS BITCH ! HE SAID THAT HE WANTED TO FUCK YOU UNTIL YOU SCREAM HIS NAME ! " I shouted with a very loud voice.
She looked at me shocked and didn't talk for a while. I sat down in front of her disk putting my hands on my face.
" I am sorry, I couldn't hear him saying this about you and stay calm. The second time I punched him because he was starring at your boobs when you were trying to help him. He is a bastard "
She was still starring at me in silence.
" Iam sorry " I said.
Suddenly she sat down on her knees in fromt of me and I felt her hands on mine. I looked at her waiting for her to say anything. She put her hand on my cheek and looked deep into my eyes.
" I am sorry " she said.
" for what ? "
" for shouting at you "
" you are not mad at me ? "
" no, I could have done the same if I heard someone saying this about you "
I kissed her lips softly then smiled at her.
" you have to stop being so hot I will kill someone one day " I said.
She laughed loudly them she looked back at me.
" you have to promise to try not to be angry when you hear anyone talking about me. I am a boss Emma, and there is not any boss in the whole world that his employees don't talk about him behind his back. " she said.
" there was only one thing that was right in his speech "
" what's that ? "
" that your aggression turns him on, because same "
She looked at me seductively and licked her lips.
" we are at the fucking office Regina don't force me to do something that we both would regret "
She laughed loudly this sweet laugh of hers.
" you wanna come check on the baby tonight ? " she said.
" I would be happy to " I said with a seductive smile then I kissed her lips gently and she kissed me back.
" I love you Emma, so much "
" I love you too Gina "
We heard the noise of the employees coming back so I stood up to go back to my office. On my way back I saw David so I looked at him and when his eyes met mine he quickly looked back at the ground. I smiled in victory and went to my office. After I went there I heard a knock on my door. It was Mia.
Mia : you okay ?
Emma : yes I am
Mia : what happened with ms Mills ? Did she do something to you ? Suspension ? Your salary ?
Emma : all is okay
Mia : why did you punch him ?
Emma : he talked in a way that I didn't like
Mia : Emma you have to take care, try to control your self more
Emma : I know. I promise I will
She smiled at me and went to her office. I went home and took a nap to be able to be at my best state of mind with her. With Regina.
I dressed well, bought a pack of red flowers and drove to her house.

I knocked the door and waited for a while until she opened

I knocked the door and waited for a while until she opened. My god! What the actual fuck!! She looked extremely hot. How can she even be that beautiful!

" Emma oh my god! You look incredibly beautiful! " she said

" I am speechless in front of your beauty " I said.
She smiled at me and asked me to come in.
We sat down on the coach and she grabbed two glasses of red wine.
" My girlfriend is the prettiest " she said.
I leaned over and kissed her lips softly. She kissed me back and I felt her hands taking my shirt off so I started to top her and took her dress off followed by her bra. I kissed every inch of her body with my tongue. When I started licking her she moaned loudly asking me to fuck her. I started to fuck her with my fingers hard and fast so she screamed my name. Hearing her screaming my name was amazing. I went back to her lips and kissed her lips then I looked at her eyes
" how was that ? Am I good too ms Mills ? "
" you are amazing! "
" I love you "
" now comes my turn ms Swan, and you know me, be ready to beg me cause I am not planning to make it easy for you tonight " she said then she topped me and started with licking me. It was a long night, I kept screaming her name almost the whole night. Regina knows well what she does.
I spend the night at her house and we were sleeping when I suddenly woke up on the sound of glass being crashed on the floor. I looked around to see Regina standing there holding her stomach.
" what- what's going on ? " I asked
" I am tired, I am not okay " she said then she fainted.
" Reginaaaa! " I shouted.