chapter 7. Green tea bitches

After having dinner Shen yuan was forced to sleep in binghe's clutches.

Even with guards everywhere binghe still can't rest assured that Shen yuan won't run away so he's forced to keep SY close to him 24/7..
[well of course that's only part of the reason.( ꈍᴗꈍ)]

It's already been a month since Shen yuan has started living in binghe's palace he's free to go anywhere he wants now.. after two weeks had goneby.. binghe finally let his guard down only a little bit.

On the first day when Shen yuan was finally allowed to go around freely he met two of the beauties from the harem.. if it was before he would probably be excited to meet these ladies but now he could only sigh to himself seeing them act like "green tea bitches".. his life suddenly turned from tragic to super tragic with some housewife drama. At that time his identity as both "The heir of wen family" as well as the "Fiance of The demon king Lou binghe" was already known by the entire cultivation & demon world so of course the harem members already know about it.

Some of them tried to suck upto him because of his status also his Nobel and beautiful appearance. He was already chased by ton of beauties as well and powerful families before bingge stole him away. But these ladies were all from powerful backgrounds as well so most of them were arrogant and the fact that bingge have paid great importance to him naturally made them jealous to the extreme.
Shen yuan paid no mind to their gazes that clearly said they wanted to skin him alive but it made him alarmed and uncomfortable.
He didn't greet them because of that and walked away.. he wants nothing to do with them but they've already started plotting on how to get rid of him.

Meeting these ladies not only made him uncomfortable but it also made him realise that this is not his world where there no women in his way and that binghe is not 'his' binghe but the actual dark lord.

In the other side in an exquisite and elegant room where were scattered on the floor.. a women with her face red with anger sat on a chair with a man besides her bowing down
"How dare he treat me like that!! He may be a famous cultivating genius and the young master of Nobel family but he is still no where near my rank!!
I killed my own father to get the dark lord's favour! He's supposed to me mine!..."

"My lady please calm down" the latter lifted his head and smiled at her "he maybe a cultivation genius but we still have men who can kill him by just a few tricks.. the poisons and curses of the demon realm are no match for him.. he would be dead before Lou binghe even finds out"

She clutched her hands "you better be right.. do not make any mistakes kill him as soon as you can"

"Do not worry my lady" he stood up bowed to her once more and left.

***
Sorry about the late update I had exams but I'm free now
Btw no.. they didn't do it and it'll be explained later on (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞

so Any guesses on who she is?