As I twist the shower knob, I saw the water started to rush on my skin. It's been 5 minutes when I felt the water is just passing through my body. Was I numb? Why don't I feel the water is cleaning me? Don't I deserve such relief because I hurt Y/N? God if you're there, can you just please end my life? It's tiring already! I didn’t wish for this! PLEASE!

After a few minutes, I got out of the bathroom and my body froze as I saw 2 pairs of eyes looking at me and again, I felt the guilt and shame.

"U-Unnie?" she stuttered

It's Ryujin and Y/N's mom, "Ryujin? Mom?" I sat on the couch looking hurt
"Nayeon, please tell me the whole truth!"

I nodded "It was all my fault, mom. I broke up with Y/N yesterday... that's why he's missing. He's hurt, mom. I'm sorry I hurt him"

Ryujin started to cry, while her mother talks in a lower voice as she tried to control her temper "A girl called us, Y/N spend his night on a food stall at Myeongdong. We fetched him early this morning and he's wasted... He's crying and shouting your name"

My legs were weakened and I immediately kneel down, "Eomma, I am sorry..." My tears welled in my eyes and they knew I was guilty.

"Unnie, why Jinyoung? WAE WAE!" Ryujin, shook my shoulders. “Did he ever loved me, unnie? Or the whole time I am with him, he’s thinking about you and your shameless acts?”

"Ryujinah... I am sorry. It's never my intention to hurt you, because you are my family too."

How can I even reason out if I can't even explain what I'm going through.

Y/N's mother stood and cried, "Nayeon, it hurts me so much because I can't do anything for my son! You were cheating on him, you and Jinyoung. I knew all about this. I warned Y/N more than a month ago but he never believed us."

My eyes widened "Instead, he told us to treat you dearly because, you might be confused or going through something you can not share with us."

Now it's more embarrassing. Y/N knew all about it but he waited for me to change and confess.

"Unnie, you're a family to me, an older sister... a friend and I never thought you will hurt my brother. He loves you so much but... I guess Y/N oppa is not enough"

I shook my head to disagree "Aniyo! Y/N was perfect... he deserves happiness but..."

"But what? Tell me how will you explain this to Chaeyoung and Dahyun?"

My sisters, it didn't even cross my mind until they were mentioned, what will happen to them? Was I really this heartless? Was lust more important than my family? I never thought of the consequences of my actions, now, I am dragging them to an unclear future. They'll have to pay for my stupidity and discontent.

"Eomma... please, don’t stop supporting my sisters I promise-"

Ryujin cut me of, "What? Do you think oppa will do that? Do you think he'll force Chaeng and Dahyun to return to Korea? Stop the support for their education? You're unbelievable, Unnie! Why would my brother do that?"

"Y/N's purpose of sending your siblings abroad is to have a better life. To ease the pain of losing your mom and dad! Y/N wants them to study and pursue their dreams. He knew that's what you want for them." She's right, then she reminded me, "When they died in that car accident, Y/N asked me to help you. I never liked you before but Y/N wants me to love you like I loved him. Like I love Ryujin!” She’s really crying now, “Why is my son not enough!? Why did he deserve this!?”

Ryujin saw her mother gasp for air and holding her chest "Eomma?"

She rushed on her side, "Wae, Nayeonah?" it was the hanging question, before the older woman collapsed.

"Oppa, help please!" Ryujin shouted as loud as she can since it was an urgent matter.

Y/N came in running to the door with those puffy eyes and sniffing. It seems he’s listening to the drama we had.

"E-Eomma, wake up please! Ryujin, prepare the car I'll bring mom out!"

I tried helping them but Y/N gave me that cold glare, "Please don't touch my mom."

It was a simple request and it shattered my heart right away. That unconscious woman, she was dear to me too, she helped me ever since I lost mom and dad. She's like my mom, and they were my family. My sisters, Chaeng, Dahyun and Ryujin and lastly, my future and forever, Y/N. But now I can't go back, I can't fix this family anymore. It's too late now, Nayeon!

Time skip - 5 hours later

Jinyoung's POV

I'm back at my house, it's like Nayeon is staring at nowhere so I greeted her a short "Hey"

"You miss the fun part..." Nayeon scoffed at me

"What do you mean?" I approached her and she stood away from me and crossed her arms.

"Why would Ryujin know your apartment's lock code?"

"Well technically she's my girlfriend so she must know, right? Don't tell me you're jealous?” she mockingly laughed at me,

"PABO! THEY WERE HERE! RYUJIN, Y/N AND THEIR MOTHER CAME HERE!"

"What?"

Now we're doomed, they now knew about us. I stayed calm, wore that i-don't-care face and I said, "It's fine, Nayeon don't mind them. I can help you with everything. Let's just focus our future together"

"Our future? We're done Jinyoung. It's over."
I held her wrist “Nayeon, you can’t do this to me! I give you what you want and now I want you to come with me!”
“No one owns me but Y/N! My heart, my body and soul belongs to him! All those times I’m with you… I regret it!”

"Nayeonah! I love you so much you know that!"

"Jin, I love Y/N!"

"Then why did you use me!"

"It's just lust! I will never be yours." then she walked away from me and left my house that night