Included - The Bulgarian Trio

Start from the beginning

"Mm!" Baki slightly gagged before quickly relaxing his throat while tightly gripping onto Simon's hips, making the person above groan a bit. Just as Baki was about to move his head, he quickly tensed up when he felt cool fingers slightly probing his entrance which was quickly followed by another hand rubbing the spot between his shoulder blades. "Just relax~" he heard Bodil telling him in a soft tone and along with fingers running through his hair, the albino found himself quickly relaxing against their gestures.

Soon enough, his mind became a bit hazy from lust and started focusing on the harden member in his mouth. Hearing loud groans and pants quickly encouraged him to bob his head faster and sucking harder. Just as he was about to take in more, Baki instantly pulled away, enough to free his mouth, and let out a loud moan when he felt something hard pushed into him which he quickly realized what it was.

Baki was also a bit surprised that it didn't hurt as much as he thought but it was still painful. To distract himself from the rest of the pain, Baki went back to sucking Simon off while slightly scratching his hips.

Once he was fully in, Bodil tightly gripped onto Baki's hips barely letting the albino adjust to the feeling and started thrusting in making Baki let out a muffled gasp before moaning when Simon started thrusting into his mouth after Bodil.

It didn't take long for them to create a rhythm to where Baki will always have a member inside of him, bringing him intense pleasure.

Tasting even more pre-cum, Baki bobbed his head faster and sucking harder while pushing his hips backwards to meet Bodil's thrusts. After doing the same action, it didn't take long for both Bodil and Simon to quickly cum inside Baki with loud groans. The albino let out a muffled groan before shivering a bit and quickly swallowed as much cum as he could while a small trail of cum dripped out from the corner of his mouth.

Unfortunately Baki didn't reach his own climax, but fortunately both Bodil and Simon were far from done.

Simon let out a grunt before pulling Baki off with a wet pop causing the albino to whine out at the loss before being lifted and pushed back, pressing his back against Bodil's chest, making them moan out from the sudden movement before being pulled into a kiss by Bodil while letting out muffled moans from Simon placing bite marks along his neck and collarbone.

"Ahh~" Baki quickly broke the kiss with a loud gasp when he felt a firm hand gripping the base of his harden member before whining a bit and started thrusting against the hand while leaning back against Bodil's shoulder and gripping his hair. "C-Come on" Baki whine out as his movement started to get desperate before gasping when Bodil slightly thrust up, nudging his prostate a bit.

While his mind was hazy from lust, Baki barely heard talking between the two men before being moved a bit until he slightly snapped out of his haze when he felt something poking him, making the albino widen his eyes a bit when he quickly realized what was about to happen.

"W-Wai-AHH!" Baki tried to stop him before letting out a loud scream when he felt Simon pushing in and quickly gripped onto Simon's shoulders, sinking his nails into the skin, drawing a bit of blood. The line between pain and pleasure was very blurry since the albino couldn't figure out which one he was feeling as he felt so full. Luckily both men didn't move, letting Baki adjust to have both members inside of him while leaving bite marks everywhere they could reach as well as slight scratch marks which did made Baki softly moan out at the sensation.

After what it felt like forever, Baki slightly wiggled his hips before gasping from the sudden pleasure shooting up his spine which caused both men to groan from the sudden movement until Simon got impatient and started thrusting in first making Baki scream out while gripping onto him as more pleasurable sensation shoot throughout his body. Bodil let out a pleasured groan from the friction before starting to thrust in as well making Baki loudly moan out and arching his back a bit.

"Ugh! B-Bodil! S-Simon!" Baki cried out in pleasure as he started bouncing between them as they quickly created a rhythm to where Baki always have his prostate hit.

Simon let out a low groan before gripping Baki's leaking member and started giving him short pumps in tune to their thrusts which caused Baki to moan out loudly and felt Bodil sinking his nails into his hips which added to the intense pleasure.

"Ngh! I-I-!" Baki couldn't finish his sentence when he finally reached his climax and suddenly came in Simon's hand while tightly gripping onto his shoulders. Both men let out a groan from the sudden tightness before Simon was the first to cum and pulled Baki into a rough kiss with a muffled groan and a few seconds later, Bodil finally reached his climax and thrusts in as much as he could, cumming inside while quickly biting down on the side of Baki's neck.

After the intense release had passed, Baki soon let out a weak groan before collapse against Simon, becoming limp with a dazed look on his face along with a trail of drool from the corner of his mouth. Groaning a bit, Bodil slowly pulled away from Baki's neck and started pulling out causing the albino to tremble a bit with a soft moan as well as making Simon groan a bit before slowly pulling out as well. Once both of them pulled out a trail of excessive cum started seeping out.

Soon Simon let out a yawn before hugging Baki close which gave Bodil the chance to move them close to the middle of the bed, arranging themselves to more comfortable position.

Now both Simon and Baki were laying on their sides with the smaller male resting his cheek on Baki's chest while the albino was hugging the smaller close. Slightly smiling at the scene, Bodil soon move close before laying behind Baki, pressing himself against the other's back before wrapping his arm around both Baki's and Simon's waist, holding them close before finally falling asleep.

--------------------

Again, I always suck at endings so yeah

Was it good? bad? idk

Comment down of what you think so far and yeah

Piper out-