«Hundred-Six»

LightsAndAction.com

Melissa Amell: The Tell all from Lilith Amell

Lilith Amell is the forgotten Amell. While her two older cousins shined in the spotlights, she was hidden in a 9-5 office job, but just because she is the Amell that isn't in the spotlight, doesn't mean she doesn't know the secrets. She especially has the dirty deets on her cousin-in-law... Melissa Marie Amell.

'I met Melissa for the first time in 2017 when she was in Toronto at the same time as Stephen and we all went out and had dinner and a few drinks, this was before they were ever a thing, but I could see she had a thing for him.

Melissa isn't as innocent puppy dog as she appears online or as her protection squad makes her out to be. She's rude, arrogant, and makes her 'big sister' do all her dirty work.

Katie Cassidy harassed me when I was spending a few days in Vancouver with my family, she stormed my room and got into my face and basically assaulted me. The reason I didn't press charges was because who was the police going to listen to? The major celebrity or the cousin of two celebrities with no push in the global sense?

Melissa has been manipulating my cousin since the day they met, she could say 'jump' and Stephen would ask 'how high?'. She manipulated Stephen into leaving Cass and manipulated him into eloping. God knows anything after that considering she manipulated him into cutting ties with me.

My cousin was a happily married man before she waltzed in and began calling the shots.

Melissa has been a thorn in my families side since she became an Amell, using our name to claim more fame and power.

I just want my cousin to realize his amazing and awesome wife is secretly manipulating and controlling'

No response from Melissa or Stephen Amell as of yet, but we will keep you posted.

Like this:

Scarlett Johanson and Ryan Reynolds midnight Rendezvous in New York

Zendaya and Tom Holland pregnancy

Taylor Swift's secret family