the clifforconda

song of the day; drown by bring me the horizon

[a/n hope you guys are good <333 and emily on dah sideeeee]

 unedited bc hella lazy and tired tonight

t e s s

"come on guys," ashton got up from the grass, brushing the leaves off his jeans. "we have to get going." we had been doing completely random things for at least two hours now. it was lovely, really.

i was sat cross-legged, my back arched forward as i picked and pulled out the grass, appreciating the existences of my best friends.

michael sat in the passengers seat, fiddling with his hair in the revision mirror. i wanted to tell him that he looked flawless but i stopped myself before i could.

darcy randomly applying makeup to emily's face, completely bored out of their minds. though she didn't try her hardest, it looked nice.

shannyn and ash were talking about god knows what and calum and luke playing with rumple and rumple making them giggle when he jumped around excitedly. he was just the cutest thing, practically calum's twin.

"okay, daddy." calum whispered, laughing and jumping up onto his bare feet. ashton laughed melodically, his eyes crinkling at the sides and his dimples digging deep. ashton's laugh immediently brightened my day, like, honestly.

ash practically climbed into the bus, waiting for us to infiltrate as well. we did quickly and he roared the engine alive, pulling out into the dirt road again and made his way back to where we entered from.

+

"michael, you cockhead, give them back!" emily yelled, chasing michael down passed the bunks and next to the window where michael quickly scurried next to, threatening to throw the packet of sweets out the window, a smug look on his face.

"you wouldn't." emily deadspanned, her arms crossed over her chest and her knee bent out to the side slightly.

a smirk formed on michael's mouth as he held them out the window, the white packet making crinkly noises as he slowly tilted the bag downwards a little, only two or three falling out and flying onto the road.

"give them to me, gordon! they are the only packet!" emily fought, gripping his arm but not making him move one bit. michael held her wrists in one hand and shoved them away from him, laughs escaping his mouth. "what you gonna do about it, huh?" michael said through his thick accent.

"i'll blend your dick and make you drink it! just give them back!"

"emily! don't use that language. luke's here." ashton said from beside me as his eyes didn't leave the road for even a split second.

"fucking hell." luke's low voice cursed, making ashton's head snap toward the revision mirror. "language."

"shut the fuck up, asht-" luke appeared in the door frame, then he noticed the packet in michael's hand that was held out the window. "ooo, can i have s-" michael poured them out of the packet before luke could finish.

"fuck you, clifford." emily said, glaring at him.

"only calum can have the clifforconda, though." michael winked before calum shouted, "you go, honeybun!" michael chuckled at his kiwi friend, his adam's apple bobbing.

"i really wanted some of those gummy bears." luke's lip jutted out, his piercing looked as if it could pop out any second but it didn't. emily scoffed and rolled her eyes, glancing at michael harshly.

 i shook my head at my friends, a bright smile still glued to my face. i watched through the glass window, admiring the patterns of the clouds in the sky.

+

it had been hours, the boys whining about how they're hot and tired and that they want to take break but ashton refused, saying he needed to find a good spot.

suddenly a red light started flickering in front of ashton's face, notifying that he needed petrol. he sighed.

a few minutes passed, i squirmed around in the seat until i found a comfortable spot on my side. i stared out the window, noticing a petrol station in the middle of no where.

"can we buy gummy bears?!" luke shouted excitedly, popping his head out the window.

"no, i have an idea." shannyn suddenly appeared behind luke, startling him slightly.

-

[a/n sucky update but i'll make the next one better i hope byeee you nuggets]