"That sounds nice."

Eden»

As the front door opened, I quickly pushed Adam off of me.

In walked Farrah and Adonis.

I'm not sure why they were outside talking, but I hope it was about what happened at school earlier. She's one of the best things that's happened to Don..I was hoping they could work it out.

"Hey.." Adam said to them, adjusting his clothes.

"Sorry if we interrupted. You two aren't usually..on the couch in here." Adonis said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"No, no it's fine. What you two up to?" Adam asked, likely trying to see if they'd worked things out.

"Talking..." Farrah shrugged.

"I guess I'm the only nigga who doesn't like beating around the bush. Y'all figured the shit out or no??"

"I think so." Adonis chuckled.

"Well that's a relief. Me and Eden are heading down to New York this weekend. We wanted you two to come too."

"I'm gonna need a hell of an excuse..but I hope so." Farrah said, glancing over at Adonis.

"You think mom would let us, Eden?" Don asked me.

"I spoke to mom just before I got here. Her and Noel are going to Ottawa for the weekend. Plus...I may have told her the trip was a group school thing."

"I guess..I don't know."

"Think about it, Don. Could be fun. We'd have separate hotel rooms too. I ain't tryna cockblock you or myself."

"Eden.." both Adam and Farrah said.

"Alright. We'll talk later Don."

"Okay.." he said, going upstairs with Farrah.

Once they were upstairs in his room, Adam looked over at him.

"That's cute."

"What is?"

"His first break up..and it lasted less than a day. Adorable."

"They can't stay away from each other bro. They're each other's everything."

"That's cute man. I'm proud of Don. He used to be so awkward."

"He's still is Adam. He's probably up there making awkward small talk with Farrah after how weird today was."

-

Farrah»

"We could have sex there, I suppose." Adonis said nonchalantly.

"Really Don? We could explore a whole new city. You know how much cool shit is in New York? Why is sex what comes to your mind?"

"I don't know."

He's saying whatever comes to his mind.

"Are you alright?"

Since coming in the house, Adonis was being strange.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He said looking down.

"Don..what is wrong? I thought we were all good."

"We are..I just..what you said outside.."

"What? That I love you? I didn't think it was that much of a big deal."

"I'm sorry Farrah. I don't mean to make it a big deal..but completely honestly, I never really say that to anyone. I think that I feel that way about you. But I'm sorry that it's hard to say."