𝙅𝙤𝙮 𝙏𝙤 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙

Comenzar desde el principio

"Hey, Katsuki! Turn on the radio for me! I wanna jam out back here, bro!"

"No. All that's playing is Christmas music!"

"Ohhoho! Even better! Turn it on!"

"No. I'm not listening to that awful garbage."

"Aw, what's wrong with Christmas music, Kacchan?"

Izuku hasn't been around to know about Katsuki's hatred for Christmas. He knew he didn't care for it back in high school but now things had changed quite a bit. Katsuki looked over at Izuku and back at the road. Instead of having a furious tone in his voice like before, he talked more nonchalantly.

"I just think the music is repetitive, annoying, and really cheesy. It's always about love or... Santa Claus... Or snow... Stuff that bothers me..."

"Santa Claus... Bothers you?" Izuku questioned.

Katsuki had to pause his thoughts for a moment. Hearing that name brought back memories. Santa Claus... The magically, Jolly old man that delivers presents to all the nice boys and girls in one night. At least, that's what everyone thinks when they hear "Santa Claus" But for Katsuki... He had different thoughts when it came to him...

"Santa Claus is coming to town!-"

"I love this song! Turn it up, Izuku!"

The sound of the aggravating melody struck Katsuki's ears, causing him to evacuate his thoughts and focus on Izuku and Kirishima. Before Izuku's hand reached out to turn the volume up, Katsuki bolted his hand out to mute the music entirely.

"Nope! My car, my radio! No Christmas music!" Katsuki exclaimed.

"Aw, come on, Katsuki! Lighten up! The music might make your heart grow two sizes, you Grinch." Kirishima smirked.

"Shut up, I'm not a Grinch..." Katsuki mumbled, putting his focus back on the road.

The drive continued with no music playing out the radio. The only noise that could be heard was Izuku and Kirishima's constant talk about the holidays, which was just as annoying to Katsuki but it was tolerable for the time being. It wasn't before long that they made it to a new department store. Instead of a mall, it was a gigantic building with numerous amounts of all personal needs.

With the holidays coming up, sales were promoted all around the building, and much holiday decor surrounded the outside and most-likely filled the inside too.

Once Katsuki found a suitable parking spot, the redhead and green-haired men rushed into the store, admiring all of the Christmas festivities within. The entire front of the store had nothing but holiday goodies to bring cheer into the hearts of those who absolutely loved Christmas.

Katsuki took his time leaving the parking lot and entering the store. Unlike the other two, he wasn't all the fond of what was inside. He looked around to see if he could find the other men and found them playing around with the headwear.

Kirishima wore deer antlers with a red glowing nose tied into his face while Izuku had a Santa hat with an attachable beard, with some of the hairs getting into his mouth, making him spat them out here and there. The two looked in the mirror as they had fun with their outfits.

While others would find it weird two see two young men getting excited like children at Christmas decorations, Katsuki couldn't help but crack a tiny, little...

Smile.

But it wasn't necessarily towards both of them... For Katsuki's crimson eyes we're set on the green-haired Santa Claus.