Walking back, he noticed a shadowy figure

"Todoroki?" He asked, getting closer and finally seeing the face.

"Midoriya. Can I talk to you?" He asked, as he leaned against the  wall.

"Sure, what Is it?" The one for all user questioned.

"Do you see this scar?" Shoto asked, pointing to his left eye, where there was a red outline throughout a good few inches of his eye.

Izuku also noticed that the eye colours were different. Where in side had blue, sapphire eyes while the other had dark, brown orbs.

He nodded, and shoto went on.

"This scar was given to me by my mother, who was abused and harmed." He stated

He then asked another question.

" You know what quirk Marrage is?" He asked, his face turning from sadness and pain to pure anger.

"Y-yeah. Its where two people have kids just for the choice of mending the quirks together. It was banned a while back." Midoriya recalled, from reading about in school.

" But that didn't stop my old man from buying out my mother and doing it, where he created me. I was seperated from my family, and trained to be something he couldn't be. A 'perfect masterpiece' as he calls it. He was the number two hero since he could remember, and was always second to all might. He used to take that rage out on me and mother.  I got this scar because one day, i heard my mom talking to my grandma abiut how it is living there, and that she can't bother to look at my left side, as it reminds her of all the pain she went through. I came in, and then.."

He stopped the explanation, and Izuku understood everything.

" And that why I will win this tournament without using my old man's side, and show him I'm not his masterpiece." Todoroki said, covering his left eye.

" O-ok, but why are you telling me this?" Midoriya asked, cautious.

"Because, you seem to be related in some way to all might, as a secret love child, or something. And because of that, I want to tell you, I'm gonna win." He said coldly.

Deku didn't like hearing those words.

" Todoroki." He called, as the icy hot teen was about to leave.

He turned around, his anger still showing.

"That doesent sound something a hero would say. Does it?' he said, his eyes furrowed in a slight bit of anger aswell.

"What do you mean?" Shoto asked for clarification.

"Heroes dont trade wars, no matter who it is." Midoriya said, equally as cold.

Todoroki just stared at him.

" You say that you won't use your full power? Then whats the point of competeing?" Thw greennete asked.

" Your just wasting your time, using half your power? You won't land a single hit on a person, let alone win a whole competition." Deku laughed a bit, and todoroki started getting mad at midoriya.

"And why are you wasting your time telling me?" The half hot half cold user demands.

" Because, your old man isn't you, is he?" The one for all user says back in a harsh tone.

Suddenly, todoroki started launching his ice at midoriya, who easily evaded.

"MY OLD MAN BOUGHT YOU OFF, DIDNT HE? NOW IM PISSED." he says, not even trying to control his anger kn the mention of his dad.