Bored?

"Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon, Jon." "WHAT THE F*** DO YOU WANT DAVID?" "Hi," I say running off. "F*** you." Im bored and when i am bored the guys dont like it. But i love being bored because it gives me an excuse to annoy them. I go into bobby's room next "HEY BOBBY!" "What do you want David?" I hand him some smelly cheese. "HAVE A NICE DAY!" I can almost feel the Dafuq stare at me. I then literally, roll into Richie room. I go into the corner and hide behind the guitar rack before he can see me. I proceed to take out a 'Permanent' pen that is removable after a week and write something on all of richies guitars. On his favourite I write in bold "RICHIE IS A BUTT GUY 030". I put the pen in my pocket before going over to richie and poking his face poke, hold, hold, hold, hold, release, pause, poke. He raises his eyebrow at me "HAIIIIII!" "...Afternoon Dave," he says. "You are a butt guy!" "I am?" "RICHIE IS A BUTT GUY!" I shout, hopefully everyone heard it. He raises his eyebrow at me again, i grin before skipping out of his room. I go to Hughs dressong room to find him asleep on the sofa. I sneak back out and grab Teeks purple paint and a couple of pink feathers. I carefully paint most of his arms purple and randomly stick feathers every i then paint his face purple before taking a photo. Teeks room is next. I use his paint and paint all of his personal items better colours like Pink, aqua and lime green. I paint his drumsticks in strips of pink, purple, and deep red. I also cover them in glitter and sequins. I hear a scream from down the hall, "WHAT THE F***!?" "MY GUITARS!?" "MY DRUMSTICKS!" "DAVID!" I hear yelled throughout the building. Its going to be a fun show tonight!