"I dreamt of this."
He kisses me again with impatience that I felt too. But there was still something I needed to say.

"Is it too late to travel?"
When I ask that question he looks up with shock written on his face. I lick my lips and straddle his waist, connecting our foreheads.

"Is it too late to get married?"
At that he switched our positions, pushing himself against me as he made out with me for a hot few minutes. It was urgent as if the world was ending.

"Y-You didn't..."
He stuttered and I smiled and nodded.

"You found my letter..."
Tears were gushing out of his eyes that I tried to kiss away.

"I never thought you'd read it. Love-"
He digs his head into my neck.

"That's how I knew you didn't leave me."
I state and he becomes confused again.

"What?"

"I knew you wouldn't just leave me like that. So, I came back here to find you after I recovered, even though it was a long shot. You might not have even been here!"

"Thank you."
He whispered, his hands holding my face.

"That was actually...what brought back my memories."

"Y-You lost your memory?"
He stuttered worriedly.

"I should have fucking been there for you. Fuck-"
I silenced him with my finger.

"You didn't know...and neither did I until I read your letter. It made me remember how you were the bad boy I loved to hate, and how you became the one."
He was speechless at my explanation, which was understandable.

I remember first reading his letter..

FLASHBACK

"What's this?"
I mutter when my foot hits something poking out from under the bed. I pick it up and see that it's a book.

Curiously, I open it and begin reading. The pages were filled with handwritings and what looked like diary entries I didn't really read through. I was flicking through until a piece of paper fell out. I opened it and the first thing I saw-

"Y/N, I love you."

I stopped as I read my own name.

"I wanted to marry you, travel with you, have children, do everything. I miss you calling me Jiminie or your baby, I just don't want you to go. I'm crying so fucking much. Seeing you like this is...it fucking hurts. I will always love you, Jung Y/N."

J-Jimin? I dropped the book in shock, as the memories hit me. My Jimin...

BACK TO PRESENT

He kissed me and I was hypnotised. His hands found their way to my face, hair and then under my shirt.

"I love you."
We whispered to one another, Jimin now holding me close from behind.

"Jimin...don't hate me for asking but, what happened to Jungkook and Jennie?"
This question had been itching on the back of my mind for a while.

"They're locked away. I made sure of it."
His lips pecked my neck and I smiled, feeling like this long battle was over.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock at the door distracting us from what we were doing. Jimin cursed and got up, putting on his boxers. I laughed as he turned around and tried to come back into bed with me. I slipped on his t-shirt I loved the smell of. His scent feels like home.

jιмιn pov

I didn't want to leave her side again. I unwillingly opened the door not expecting the person stood at it.

"Hoseok."
I felt the anger and disappointment burn in me again. He lied to me.

"Oh no you fucking didn't-"
He exclaims and pushes past me, only enraging me more.

"Where is the slut then? I knew you wouldn't last-"

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"
I shouted, but it was too late. He was already opening the door to my room.

"I knew it!"
He stopped and I pushed past him to get to Y/N.

She was sat in my shirt, staring blankly at her brother who betrayed us both. I bet he wasn't expecting that.

"Y-Y/N? What-How?-"
He was speechless as he stared at Y/N, who looked broken.

"I guess my plan didn't work, then. You two will always end up finding each other."

a/n: edιтed

To be continued...