30. lovιng yoυ

lovιng yoυ

y/n pov

"Here we are."
Jimin led me into the same apartment we made our memories in years ago. My mouth gaped open when I saw what he had done with the place. Pictures of us together or just me alone, lay around everywhere. I felt the tears arise and I pulled Jimin towards me just as he was going to do the same. Saying "I love you" wasn't enough. I need him and want him so fucking much and now I'm here I'm going to do everything to make him feel like life is worth something. I really want to love him forever.

"I love you."
I wasn't sure who said it because we both did as our mouths found each others. Tears mixed in and there was nothing else to say or do, apart from loving each other like every day is our last.

"How long have you been awake?"
He asked me as we lay in each others arms in our bed.

"A year."
I say and it causes him to break down more.

"They said you left me because you didn't want to wait any longer."
He held me close and with anger he shook his head.

"Fucking lies."
He muttered and kissed my head.

"Did you...try to move on?"
Even though it pained me, I had to ask. His face faltered and he sighed.

"N-no and yes."
My heart sank a little when he said yes.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't want to lie to you. I t-tried to be my old self again, and when I couldn't do that I...I thought about killing myself."
I gasped and he looked down ashamed.

"That was the same day I bumped into an angel."
His eyes met mine and I cried, taking him into a warm hug. It must have been so fucking hard for him. So fucking hard. I don't want to fight or cause arguments because none of that matters now.

"Don't you ever think about killing yourself. Never. You mean so much to this world and to me."
I hugged him tighter.

"H-Hoseok...why didn't he tell you?"
Jimin looked destroyed and disappointed. He had been through a lot and I was making things worse.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry."
I peck his lips and let him take control. He kisses me so delicately, with such care.

"I dreamt of you."
He whispers against my lips and I smile sadly while gazing into his beautiful eyes.