Chapter 5

Hello!!!!
Chapter 5 is here.....
Happy Reading...

-----------------

The next morning

Manik woke up with a bad headache and saw Nandu cuddling to his chest. Her bare skin was feeling cold. He covered her properly with duvet and slept again. After few hours Nandini opened her eyes. Registering in her mind once again she had a killer *deja vu*. Naked Manik was sleeping while hugging her. She cursed herself and decided to never drink again. She reminded his sweet geusters of how he protected her in the club. But on the other hand she also knows that Manik Malhotra only wants to get in someone's pants and not in hearts. Freeing herself from him she checked him whether he is sleeping or not. She grabbed one of his t shirts lying on the chair and wore it. That reached till her mid thigh making it a t shirt dress for her. She tried hard to remember last night and groned in frustration. This disturbed Manik's sleep and he saw Nandini wearing his tshirt.
Manik: U look cute in my clothes sweetheart.
Nandini: How can u do this to me ?
Manik: Look this time I didn't do anything... You only said u want to get rid of ur clothes. And u urself started stripping for me. And seeing u like that... I mean... U know what I mean... My little friend just stood up for me! And one thing lead to another....
Nandini: Okay stoppppp!!!!
They heard a knock on the door and Nandini freaked out.
It was Dhruv. He shouted from out side
Dhruv: Nandini, r u up yet?
Manik got up wore his boxers and opened the door.
The view in front of Dhruv's eye shocked him.
Nandini was sitting on bed in Manik's tshirt. And Manik was standing only wearing boxers. Dhruv's mind started to think about things. Manik sensed that and started the conversation.
Manik: Wassup Dhruv? Tum yaha?
Dhruv: Wo... I came here to call Nandini for breakfast. I didn't know you both would be here.
Somehow Nandini felt a little happy seeing him jelous. Because once she loved him so much.
Nandini: Yes Dhruv we'll be there in while.
Manik gave a confused look to Nandini but decided to play along.
Manik winked at her which was noticed by Dhruv.
Manik: Yes buddy sure.
Dhruv left closing the door behind.
Manik naughtily said.
Manik: So Ms Nandini Murty is using me to make her ex jelous.
Nandini rolled her eyes and ignored him. She got up picking her dress and went to bathroom. Manik chuckled and also got dressed. Both came down for breakfast where everyone was already waiting for them. They all got into conversation. Manik was intentionally teasing Nandini and Dhruv was getting jelous. The servent came and served her peanut butter and bread.
Dhruv to the servent: Kaka Nandu ko peanut butter mat dena... She is allergic to peanut Butter.
Nandu was surprised to see that he still remembers that.
Dhruv further described an incident about her allegry when they were dating.
Nandu was pleased to here that. But Manik was jelous. He changed the topic and all had their breakfast happily.
As a result of hangover everyone was tired and decided to take rest their only. In the evening they all went for wedding shopping and bought wedding outfits. On the way back Manik asked Nandini to join him for dinner at his place. Nandini knew the play boy Manik.. but now she came to know about a different side Manik who is protective possesive caring and sweet occassionly.  Nandini happily said yes.

  Nandini happily said yes

Nandini's outfit

Manik's outfit

After the dinner they started talking on random things.
Manik: Nandu may I ask u something? How come u agreed to this... I mean this wedding planning thing???
Nandini: It was hard for me.
Manik: I can understand... It's so hard to see ur loved one in someone else's arms.
Nandini: What do u mean Manik?
Manik: Nah nothing... Will you have dessert?
Nandini: Manik come on... Tell me....
Manik: How about icecream??
Nandini: You are hiding something... Tell me what do meant?
Manik: Whatever it might be why should I tell u??
Nandini: U love someone else and she is not with u? Is it so?
Nandini's voice cracked while saying this.
Manik: I think we should not talk about this.
Nandini looked at him in anger.
Nandini: Oh yes sorry... Manik Malhotra only wants to fulfill physical needs... You did all this to sleep with me?? You took advantage of my drunken state?? Didn't you???
This rose his anger and he grabbed her arms.
Manik: Just shut up....
Manik's anger reached its peak and he lifted his hand.....

------------------
Do u support Nandu? Will Nandini get to know about Manik's real intentions???...
Moreover why does Dhruv still cares about Nandini ???

Stay tuned to know more

Till then Bbyee

Lots of love

--Sunshine1216