chapter 12

Alie's POV

I went home with all of the story linggering in my mind, 'me a long lost princess?! its impossible, they must've been putting up a prank on me...' I shugged...

When I got home mom was already there waiting for me, Xavier too was there...My mom looked at me with teary eyes...Xavier must've told mom that I know my true identity, but I'm not going to believe then until the Queen Katarina or King Philip tell me, that I'm their daughter...its not that I don't trust Xavier or my mom, lets just put it this way, your boyfriend told you that you're a vampire princess of the most powerful realm of your kind...wouldn't you be surprised to know that?plus its too big to be taken in and realize that its true.....

''Alex, I'm sorry...'' my mom started...

''is it really true? that you and dad are just like me and Xavier? that i'm a princess?''

''yes, the queen told me to take you away from the kingdom...she was too scared to keep you with the king knowing that you are alive...''she explained..

''maybe the king , I mean my father is already sorry for what he did.,,for thinking that mother had cheated on him..maybe he regret what he did...we can't tell...maybe he's looking for me in the past 18 years...maybe he-''

''enough with the maybe Alex....the king knows where you are and wishes up until now the prescence of their princess in the palace....'' my mom gave a sad sigh before she continued while crying...

''we were afraid that maybe he's going to hurt you...but we proved that he is now believing that you're his daughter...''

''what now? am I going to London? to reign as their princess?''I asked Xavier  was standing beside me...

''yes, you are going to London but, not to reign as the princess yet,..you are to study on how to be a good princess, how to control powers...''

''Powers?! what powers?! omg like in the movies??'' I pretty damn excited to know that I have powers...thankful also for being the princess of my kind...but am I the only princess?!

''some of the vampires have powers that are given to them by their makers,some are because they're royalties like you...and yes you are the only princess of the vampire royalty realm in the British kingdom....''Xavier told me....that explains why I'm so attracted to british hotties...yum!!

''and please don't ever think about british hotties Allie...I'm getting jealous you know, we tend to be violent when we're jealous...even you have the possibility to kill many just because of jealousy,....'' he smirked...

''excuse me, I'm not the jealous girlfriend kind of type, mister...''

''we'll see about that...''he shrugged...

''Alie,you need to go to London...''dad joined the conversation...

''London? why?''

''to study there and to meet King Philip your father and Queen Katarina your mother..''

''study for what?'' my mom controlled the water that was in her glass and swiled it up in the air, while giving me the 'learn about your powers' look...

I just muttered a 'oh'

When I was packing my things to go to London, Xavier entered my room...

''are you coming with me?'' I asked not looking at him..

''of course...we're mates afterall...and even if the King tell us that we will not be in the same room I would object...

''thanks''...