chapter 10

Denver's POV

I went to New Jersey,because Xavier and Allie went to go to her parents' house to excuse herself to her parents that she'll be gone for two months...through all of these thinking I almost hit a girl but it was different, I smelled the most wonderful scent of all....I found my mate....

When I was about to check on the girl that I was accidentally about to hit, I knew where the most amazing smell came from....I believe now that love comes in unexpected ways...She looked at me with wide eyes, I guess she realized it too...

''I'm so sorry for almost hitting you...'' I apologised but I was surprised with her reaction, she hugged me and look at me with teary eyes...

''I-I'm sorry its just that I'm so happy for finding my mate, I've searched for a long time and now that he's with me, I will never let him go...its too much to risk...''she said as she put her face on my chest while sobbing...

''We should better get in the car the accident is now building a heavy traffic...'' I suggested...

''okay''she nodded quickly...

When we were in the car she couldn't stop looking at me which was the feeling was extremely usual but I have to keep my eyes on the road to avoid any more accidents such as in earlier...

''uhm what's your name?'' I broke the silence that filled the air around us both...

''It's Aira, you?''

''Denver''I replied with a small smile...

''so I know that its early for this but-''she suddenly kissed me when I pulled over to look at her, I didn't want her to get disappointed so I kissed her back and to my surprise it was the most amazing kiss that I felt in all my years...it was full of love, passion, lust and many more that swirled while we were kissing...

We broke the kiss both panting...and we both whispered 'wow'...

And because of the gift that my maker gave us both Xavier we can read minds and emotions of others even though they're far away from us...I started to read it slowly...

'I wish this could last forever, I want to be with him....until he comes home...'her thought was in a sad tone so I came in a bright idea that can cheer her up...

''do you want to come over at my house here at New Jersey?we're mates after all...wait I'm not rushing things for us okay..? its just I can sense your thoughts its kinda sad...so I'm just cheering you up..'' I smiled..

Her eyes lit up when I invited her to come over...sadly our cells are dead so I can't tell if she's blushing...

''o-okay....your maker gave you the idea of reading minds and emotions?''she asked..

''Yup'' I replied popping the 'p'

''cool, my maker gave me the gift of moving things and see the past of anyone that I want but -''

''I can only use my powers when needed..'' we said in unison..

''You know, once your maker releases you that rule will be broken...''I said as I led the car to my house here at New Jersey...

''really? how can my maker do that or how can I make my maker do that?'' she was looking at my playlist in my mp3 when she asked...

''Honestly I don't know how but when my maker released me and my brother, he said that the rule doesn't exist as well as our bond...''

''you have a brother?''

''yes, but not in terms of blood when we were humans but, we have the same maker...''I stated when we stopped at my house...

''nice house..I had one of these until-''she stopped when I looked at her I sensed that she became shy...

''for a vampire you're shy..''

''I'm not normaly like this its just that you're my mate....and I don't want to turn you off...''she said..

''I'm not going to do that, I might as well know the true you, and I love you...''I kissed her, her body froze so I broke the kiss because I thought that she was shocked because of what I did ,but her legs embraced my waist and her hands traveled to my neck and pulled me closer for another kiss... my hands was on her back tracing circles that made her moan...I ran to my bedroom and laid her on my bed to take off my shirt, I catched her staring at me then my lips curled into a small smirk while I crawled to the bed where she was laid down...

''Like what you see?'' I guess my eyes are now yellow because of the lust, damn why is my mate so hot?!

Her reply was a kiss that made me fall down '' I'll take that as a yes'' I managed to say while we were kissing eachother...for about a hour that we made love we were both panting while in each other's hands...then we both drifted to sleep...

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up with out Aira in bed so I went to the kitchen with only my boxers on...she was making breakfast with only my long sleeves on, I sneaked behind her and hugged her from behind and put my face on her neck...

''Goodmorning sleepy head, how was your sleep?'' she asked as she turned around and I realized that she didn't wear any undies...

''the best sleep that I ever had in centuries, babe''

''babe?''

''yup we should call each other that..'' I said as I looked at her...

''okay,so babe do you like bacon,toast and eggs? '' she said as she handed me a plate full of what she had cooked...

''they're actually my favorite thanks babe...'' I said but when I was about to kiss her my phone rang and Xaviers name flashed on the screen..I pecked the lips of my mate and answered the phone...

''Hello? Denver?''Xavier started..

''Xavier why?''

''its about Allie...the process started she blacked out when we were at her parents' house....where are you?''

''okay I'll be home as soon as I can, I'm here at New Jersey''

''okay thank you Denver...''

''welcome bro'' the call ended and Aira of course heard it all, she seems jealous....

''who's Allie?and why are you going home?''

''Allie is my brothers' mate and she's a pureblood,and her process of becoming into one of us has began...''I explained calmly..

''wow, its rare to have purebloods such as her...I remember when the time that it was you know,uhm forbidden....''

I held her in my arms,and placed my face on her neck...

''I'll text you my address in New York and go there when you're ready okay?''

She sighed before she replied..''okay just be careful, I love you...''

''I love you too''I smiled...

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

so what do you think? Denver finally found his mate!

more characters will come in the following chapters..!

Thanks! ❤≧﹏≦