chapter 3

While I was walking home after the gathering,I again felt someone was watching me,I turned around to see Robert and the girl.....

"Robert! you scared the shit out of me!"I shouted because he really scared me but the scary feeling turned to jealousy for he was with the girl that was holding his arm....

"Sorry Allie,we'll take you home"

"nah I prefer walking alone,besides you're with your girlfriend why won't you give her a tour?!" insert sarcastic tone to the girl..

"girlfriend?!"they ended up laughing both of them,I looked at them with pure curiosity eating my mind...

"I'm not Robert's girlfriend,I'm Autumn his cousin I'm from London..."she quickly replied with her british accent...

"oh okay,I better get going my mom is probably looking for me now" I turned around as fast as I can to hide my face...'urgh Allie seriously?! his cousin ?! you we're jealous of his cousin?!'

The next day I went to Robert's house to apologise for whatever came to me, I mean I really was ashamed of myself....

"Allie why are you here?"Robert was surprised to see me.

''uhm I'm here to say sorry for what I did last night that I got jealous''

''you were jealous because-''

''yes I was jealous because I love you and I didn't tell you because you're my bestfriend I know I shouldn't be feeling this but-''I wasn't able to finish the sentence because he kissed me!

''I love you too Allie and I've been feeling this for years but I didn't tell you because I was afraid that you don't feel the same and-''now it was my time to cut his sentence with a kiss....

''now you know what I feel towards you''I whispered as our noses was touching each other and our foreheads was happy together..,.

I heard again the same hiss and ran towards the window,there I saw the man that I encountered while I was walking home his eyes were bloody red and his white fangs showed that he was really angry.....because of fear I wanted to let out a scream and ran away from the window,but I did nothing,I just looked into his bloody red eyes....but when Robert called me,he was gone....

''why who's there?''

''no one I thought I heard someone calling my name.''I lied again,I don't want to ruin this perfect situation for just an illusion.....

''okay,so nothing's there,what now?''

''I'll go home and probably be

back....''

''why?''he asked as he laid on his bed..

''I'll sleep here...''I replied as I snuggled on his side and he hugged me back,I know this sounds to much but when you really love someone you will not mind what other people say.....

''okay be safe..''

''I will for you...''I smiled but it was half fake because I still felt spied,followed,and stalked.....

While I was walking home in the afternoon to get changed,the same man from the alley was infront of me I was shocked to see him again..

''W-who a-are y-you?'' and even with those three words I startled well maybe because the last time I saw him his eyes was red,and had fangs but now he looks completely normal and by normal I mean HOT!! blonde messy hair, pale skin, red lips, blue eyes and to be honest, He looks more appealing than Robert.....

''You will soon know hun''I looked at him curiously 'did he just call me hun?? and what does he mean by soon? I will see him again?! no way!!' I thought to myself.....

''yes I did call you hun, and yes you will soon see me again...''well I was surprised I just told that to myself and in my mind only how in the hell did he knew what I was thinking of?!,oh shit....

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏I hope you like this chapter,if not well just a little more patience the next chapters will really be worth your time..... thank you!!

don't forget to vote and leave your comment,any kind of comments are accepted....