CHAPTER 1

A man in his 40s sits on the couch holding his handphone. His eyes didn't look away from that communication device.

His thin, long fingers occasionally tap the surface of the sofa, creating a slight noise that breaks the ambience of the surroundings.

"Daddy..Papa....We home"

Cried a man in his 20s with his life partner. The smiles did not flicker around them when they saw the man they called in the living room.

"Hi daddy. Where papa?"

"Your papa at kitchen. You know that your younger brother back home after two years right. He want to cook his favourite food."

"What about me?"

"Don't know. Ask your papa"

The man looked at his father with pout lips. Acting cute to get his daddy's attention.

However, his father laughed at him when he saw the face of his eldest son who was so funny in his eyes

"Daddy not fair. I'm love papa more than daddy.Huh"

The man is Mingkwan. The eldest son of Mew and Gulf couple. Despite being in his 20s and having a married life, his childish attitude is still evident when dealing with his father.

"Papa love me more than you"

"Uwekkkk"

Ming pressed his tongue out as if he were about to throw up when he heard what his daddy just said.

"It's true. If you not believe, ask your papa"

Ming ran to get his papa in the kitchen. When his eyes caught what he was looking for, he kept walking closer to his much-loved/miss body.

Quietly, he flung his arms around his waist to hug . The person who get the hugs becomes a little surprised and is shocked when he suddenly get a hug.

But it didn't take long, as he knew exactly who was hugging him. Who else, it is his oldest son. Although he older than his younger brother by two years old, Ming is much clingy and pampered than his younger sibling.

"What you cook, Papa?"

"Your brother favourite food"

"What about my favourite food?"

"Chicken rice right. It's already finished. We just need to serve it but before we eat, we must wait your younger brother come first"

"Thank you, papa. Love you"

Ming kissed both sides of the Gulf's cheeks and shook his body slightly to his right and left.

"Ming..release your hug. Papa want continue cook"

"Don't wanna"

"Kit...Take your husband away from me. Papa want to cook."

Gulf slightly raised his voice to call his son-in-law.

Kit walks casually towards the sound coming from the kitchen. He only shook his head when he saw his husband's super-cute behavior with his papa.

"Here you go. Help me take this person out from the kitchen. Papa want finish this early before Nine and Joong come"

"Receive instructions"

Kit grabbed Ming's ear and looked at him with a sharp look.

"Release your hug from papa, love. Papa want to cook"

"Don't wanna. This is my papa"

"Yeah i know. That your papa, but do you realise that papa become hard to move when you hug him like that"