Morning Visits

A/N: ok, so I know who this character is, but for the sake of the story I'll be borrowing plenty of characters(their looks at least)

His identity will be further explained in my story.

Thanks for your understanding and sorry for any vocab errors etc, I'm kinda out of shape.

Chinda Atsurei, 16 years old, 175cm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning came rather quickly she thought as she sat up on the couch and stretched her sore limbs. She scanned the room absent minded fixing up her clothes and smoothing her hair.

"Good morning, Ava-chan." Reo walked into the room, two cups of coffee in each hand and set one down in front of her, taking a seat himself.

"I haven't heard that name in a long time. Please don't use it."

"What? Brings back memories?"

She stayed silent and stared at him for a moment lost in thought.

"How should I call you then? Queen?" He spat the last word out, finding it distasteful she still was being called that.

"Well, I am one, though it's not as glorious as it sounds."

He quietly watched her sipping his coffee as she copied him. The almost awkward silence interrupted the ringing of the doorbell.

"Ah, finally!! Now, stop pouting, we have company and business." He exclaimed, letting the guest in.

Queen stiffed up ever so slightly, not knowing what partner she was expecting on this job. It was bound to be bloody so there was no way Reo would get a pushover.

A young man walked in, a stern expression and a slouched back. Queen was disappointed to say the least.

"Reo! You got a kid for this messy job?" The teen looked at her and she couldn't believe it. He snickered!

Reo walked up to her looking down at her sitting form. "I can't say I enjoy you doubting me, Ava. He may be a few years younger than you, but believe me he has you in a fight."

The woman was still doubting the teen, but she was intimidated enough by Reo and the stinging pain behind her ear, where he had placed his curse.

The morning went by with them discussing their next moves and the plan they would follow. Just before she left she inquired about her second partner who hadn't showed up yet.

"Don't worry about him, he'll show up only when he's needed." The teen, who Queen had learned was named Atsurei, answered with a small laugh.

Reo dismissed her shortly and she began her return home. By home, did she mean the bar? Or Anna, Misaki and ... Mikoto? She couldn't answer and she wouldn't want to. Not with the voice constantly pestering her mind whenever Mikoto was involved.

~~~~~~~