Chapter 1 -Dyed With Red.-

I finally thought of how to continue and I know it took a while to update but I wanted to edit and re-edit so it's at least good. No point in releasing a totally crappy chapter right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Colorless Queen walked alongside Anna wearing a nervous grin on her pretty face with hopeful Homra members hot on her heels. She had already decided to revive Suoh but there was a catch that was bad as hell.

She nervously bit her lip as she thought about the beating she would get from the Red King. Reviving him or not; he wouldn't appreciate her absorbing his colour and being dyed in red.

That will be the downfall of the last Colourless Queen of their generation and century overall. She would become a copy of the late Red Queen who died early and quickly.

The Red Queen, or else known as Mikoto Akame, the younger sister of Mikoto Suoh passed away during a conflict between the clans after burning the mansion of the Gold Clan to ashes and setting herself aflame. Her last words were simple and yet meaningful before she healed her older brother's sword for the last time.

Her glorious end truly suited her childish but fierce personality and her death was a great loss to the Homra on both emotional and dynamic support.

"Please don't forget me too soon Suoh-kun. Be sad of my death and mourn before finally giving your life for something important just like me."

Not Even Anna could take Akame's place in the group no matter how much the members and Suoh himself adored her.

So the Queen could only imagine how furious they all would be with her becoming a Red Queen. It wouldn't mean that she would have Akame's power or fighting spirit but more like she would be claiming the role once and for all.

That -of course- was the least of her desires as she respected all of the Queens for being born with a colour with only her being completely colourless.

She carefully snapped out of her depressing thoughts trying not to discourage herself further and wound up regretting her rash decision and changing her mind in the end of it all.

Taking in her surroundings thoughtlessly her slit obsidian eyes landed on the lifeless corpse of Mikoto and she gulped in an attempt to calm and cease her pulsing nerves.

The mismatched group stopped dead in their tracks respectfully before their leader's lying form which was slumped forward with his face facing the dirt.

They looked at the long haired beauty expectantly waiting for her to make her move; she took a step closer to him, reluctance barely visible in her otherwise graceful stride.

Bending down and sitting cross-legged she placed all too gently her hands on Suoh's masculine back; tracing the bare skin where Munakata's sword had penetrated and cut through the fabric of his tight-fitted T-shirt with one long manicured finger.

"Could you please get on with it? The faster he wakes up, the easier for us and the safer for you, miss Queen." Kusanagi spoke in a confident and sure voice startling the young Queen who quickly gathered her shit together; angry at the fact he threatened her so openly and without a care in the world.

"Mister Kusanagi I would quieten up were I you. Also, don't presume Mikoto-San is to wake up for another three days minimum. Coming back from the dead isn't like taking a stroll through the gates of Hell leisurely." She answered in a kind and formal tone, her insult passing through one ear and exiting from the other.

They stared at her dumbstruck before heaving a disappointed sigh and nodding half-heartedly. The corners of her slightly rosy lips twitched into a victorious smug smirk before disappearing as soon as it came going unnoticed by the spectators.

Closing her eyes in mock concentration she pumped a colourless aura from inside her and effortlessly slipped it into Suoh's body. She held it around the place of his heart steadily and started pumping it rhythmically; she tried to get his heart to throb even just a little bit so she could start the second phase.

After a few minutes full of silence from everybody's part and only her breath which had started to quicken a tad bit, her hues snapped open and that's when she began seriously concentrating. The first phase was like a game as she had to continuously perform it on people her King injured or killed. But now that that was over she had to blend her aura with the body's remaining one -which in other cases didn't have a catch- as in Suoh's case... His aura was a deep red. His colour was a passionate crimson and it couldn't be helped that during this phase her own healing aura -her own spirit- would be dyed as such.

Taking a final deep breath she sipped it into his veins as they had already began pulsing and roaring with the Red King's power. She sucked her bottom lip into her mouth and chewed on it trying not to pull her aura back in her own quivering body on impulse. Should she do it, the King under her sweating palms will die; end of story.

A twitch of her hand signaled the ending of the process was too near for comfort and she felt Mikoto's power surge through her own veins taking over her whole body as she screamed and howled in pain. Her body was engulfed in red flames and she felt as if she was on fire; tears welled up in her closed eyes staining her cheeks.

She felt a soothing hand rubbing circles on the small of her back and she tried to think what was happening. This was the first time something like that happened and she was having big trouble breathing not just forming coherent thoughts.

Finally after a painful hour, the red flames subsided and so did her screaming. She blankly stared at the form in front of her whose chest was rising up and then fell down indicating he was sleeping. All the onlookers rushed to his side crying tears of joy and fussing over him. She thought that her job here was over and she stood up shakily turning around and walking away, her steps less graceful if not at all. Her knees felt weak and her head was spinning but she paid no mind as she automatically dragged her feet wherever they took her.

Then she stopped and glanced over her shoulder at the person who had grabbed her arm to face Yata. If she wasn't in so much pain, she would be highly amused by his unexpected actions.

"Yes?" Her voice was barely above a whisper but she guessed he figured. "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke with annoyance evident like he was scolding a child or better a pet. "I don't know." She said in a much more firm voice this time; she just wanted to lie down and sleep for a day before she could hold a serious conversation or even a simple one for that matter.

"You're coming with us. Mikoto-San isn't awake yet and I don't trust you. You could go and snitch us to that bastard, Munakata." He explained leaving no room for argument as he grabbed her arm with one hand and waist with another, throwing her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

With the short height the Queen possessed it was really easy even though he noted that she was a bit heavy while he had previously seen she wasn't all that fat. In fact she was slim if not toned. He also took notice of how she immediately fell asleep albeit her uncomfortable position. Feeling a little guilty he sighed before cradling her in his arms more gently. With that and Mikoto's body carried carefully by two of them whom had slipped his arms around their shoulders supporting him, they made their way to the cafe where they would impatiently wait for their beloved leader to wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the end of the second chapter which in my opinion is much better than the first. Hope you like it!

Rate. Comment. Follow. Please ^.^