"Jebal Y/Nah! Can you get down here? You might fall!"

He then faced the direction of the river and closed his eyes, "Nayeon, I can't stay with you as friends. I tried but it's not working, that's because I love you."

With a serious tone, he started to express his feelings "It is not worth living if I can't be with you! If we don't date then feel free to attend my funeral tomorrow."

I'm blushing hard but this pabo won't get his ass down. He's scaring the hell out of me. Then I remember hearing one of the girls he rejected. "When I came here, I saw a girl crying with her friends comforting her. You rejected her because you said you are already dating someone."

"Deng! Correct!"

I crossed my arms and yelled at him "who are you dating then? DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME Y/Nssi! Are you cheating on me?!"

He smiled at me and hopped on the railings, trying to balance his body, "I am walking you home almost every day, you think that's for nothing?"

"W-wait... Was that a date? Yah! Am I that cheap? You're just buying me pajeon and mandu!"

"Please do note, that's pajeon and mandu since grade school and now we're adults."

"Jinjja? DAEBAK Y/NAH!"

He jumped out of the railings and landed safely, he walks closer and closer carrying that deadly smile, he leaned on me and spoke softly,

"So Nayeon is it a Yes or Yes?"

I feel like I'm blushing hard for the nth time, heck! pull yourself together, Nayeon! And how about this boy? Is he really the Y/N I used to know? Since when did I get this feeling? Was it last year? The event in Gwangju? Our visit to Namsan-won orphanage? Or was it back when were young? Why do I feel this unusual heat for him? Oh shit he's really near me, damn, I'm melting under his breath.

He pulled my waist, making my chest closer to him and finally our lips met. It was a soft, sincere and I really felt something inside me wanted to devour his lips. I softly bit her lower lip prolonging the kiss and I felt weird down my thighs, omo what am I thinking about! I felt another jolt in my body and he's... he's... wait a minute... is he shaking?

"What the hell, Y/N? Why your lips are shaking, you perv?"

"It's my first time, Nayeonah, I'm sorry!"

I chuckled as he blushed too, he could have just asked me that magic question and *poof* we're a couple. Easy right?. That's because I like him too. He's my friend since grade school and he helps me a lot in studying. When I lost my parents, his family provide us shelter and they even gave my sisters their dream education overseas. What more can I ask for? Cute face, brainy, stylish, kind heart and a very dependable man. I knew he turned down many confessions from other girls. I thought he's just being picky but today he said he's dating someone, only to know he considers it 'date' when walking me home. This pabo is my boyfriend and I think I am falling crazy for him as well. I want to get married and be his wife, he's such a good catch.

End of Flashback

"Now it's over! I should be able to get this guilt out of my mind, right Y/N?"

As tears started to escape my eyes, I shouted at the river, "Go and be happy Y/N! You deserve someone better than a slut like me!"

Then my phone rang, I cleared my throat before answering it's Y/N's sister, "Yobeoseo? Ryujinah? It's already 1AM why are you calling? Any problem sis?"

"Unnie, we can't contact Y/N Oppa. Eomma said he's with you this morning but until now he's nowhere to be found. No texts, calls or even chats. We're worried. Is he on your house?"

I dropped and spilled my 5th beer, fuck me and my decisions.

"I am not sure, I am in an errand but please tell mom not to worry, I'll look for him, Ryujinah. I'll bring him back"

"Thank you unnie"

I ended Ryujin's call and cold shivers down my spine. I am now officially worried about my ex boyfriend's whereabouts. I dialled his number and no one's answering my calls. Where are you Y/N?

Now I am looking at my contacts and found someone's number to call for help.

"Jinyoung, you liar! where are you?"

(Nayeon, I have an urgent matter with Dad, let's talk tomorrow.)

I smirked and shouted at the man on the phone, "Pft, urgent? You fucking traitor! you said it'll be better if I break up with him!"

(What? Hey what happened Nayeon?)

"Pick me now, Banpo Bridge or I'm gonna jump off to Han River"

After a few minutes, Jinyoung arrived and he opened the passenger seat, "Tell me what happened."

I started to cry and get into the car, "I really don't know! Your girlfriend called me and she said, Y/N is missing"

"This is inevitable, Nayeon. He sure is drinking. I know him."

"I'll kill you if something happen bad to Y/N"

"Shut up, would you? Am I really the only one at fault here?" Silence fills the car and I can't argue with him. "Sorry, let's go to your house" He looked at me apologetically but I know he's angry.

It was a 30-minute ride towards the home I left this morning. As soon as we arrived, I ran and turn on the lights. I yelled while opening the door. "Y/N? Baby! Are you here? Answer me please!"

Jinyoung, checked the rooftop and the garden. I checked our room upstairs hoping he's there, sleeping soundly. But what I found is an empty room wrecked by a catastrophe. I took a closer look and pictures of us were scattered, torn and some of them burned. Beauty products are on the floor, melted and broken lipsticks and makeup kits.

Everything was in havoc except Ms. Kkaengi's (bunny plushie) corner. It was untouched, I thought it survived his wrath but it's more like Y/N preserved that special plushie. My tears fell down as I felt a sharp pain in my chest, "Y/N why do you have to go through this pain"

It left me gasping for air, Jinyoung held my arms as I almost fell unconscious on the floor, tired, drunk and hurt.

Y/N where are you?