Chapter 16

Normal P.O.V

Diggy and Jayla family just got to the Simmons house hold ..

Jayla: Hi nice to meet you miss Justine finally !!

Mrs. Justine : It's a pleasure to finally meet you, I've heard so my much about you ! *hugs you*

Mrs.Johnson: Hi , it's nice to meet you Mrs.Justine ! Jayla was so excited about meeting you ! *hugs you * Hi Mr. Simmons it's a pleasure to meet you !

Mr. Simmons : It's pleasure to meet you too ..

Jayla family met Diggy whole family , they got to know each other more .. Now Jayla and diggy are up in his room !

Jayla:* Sitting on diggy bed* So what's new !!!

Diggy: Well I'm making a new mix- tape Out of this world .

Jayla: Really ! I'm to hype for you !! I was looking on my TL today on twitter and I follow Jetsetters you know and they was tweeting about Jcole and you .. What's happening I thought everything was settled ?!

Diggy: i thought everything was settled but I guess he got mad I got this movie scene and tv show .

Jayla: When did u plan in tell me you had a movie roll and tv show ? Huh *smiling* awe I'm too happy for you Dig !

Diggy: I thought u was gone be mad ..

Jayla: What are you kidding me .. I'm so excited for you dig this is amazing . If I want to be your girlfriend I have to understand the priorities that come with it you know .. I'm supporting you through everything babe . *sits on his lap*

Diggy: You are the best ! I'm glad your not them type of girls *kisses her*

Jayla wraps her arms around diggy neck and deepened the kiss ..

Then there is a knock on the door .

Mrs. Justine : we're going to leave for dinner in a hour so get ready .

Jayla get off diggy lap .

Jayla: I'm going to go shower Kay ?!

Diggy: Yeah ..

Jayla walks to the bathroom ..

Diggy P.O.V

Wow i honestly thought she was going to be mad that I was getting a role in movie and show and was going to be super busy I'm really feeling her .. I got out of the chair and grab my underwear and a t shirt and my outfit and walked to the hall bathroom and got in the shower ..

Jayla P.O.V

I took a pretty quick shower I got out the shower and walked into diggy room with my towel wrapped around my body I went into my suitcase and grabbed my outfit out and my makeup bag and walked back into the bathroom and got dressed ...

My outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/jayla_outfit/set?id=61036449

I did my makeup simple , I don't like to put a lot of make up on.. When I was done I walked out to diggy room to see diggy putting on his watch .

Me: Hey !

Diggy: Hey don't you look beatiful! Mhhhhh you smell great !

Me: Thank you *blushing* and you look handsome !

Diggy: Thank you *pulls me close and pecks Jayla lips* now let's ! There waiting

Diggy grabs my hand and leads me downstairs !

Whole Family: You too look so nice !

Me: Thank you everyone

Diggy: Thank you *wraps his arm around my waist*

Mr. Simmons : you to ready to go to dinner ?

Me and Diggy: Yes , we are !

We all leave to dinner in Mr. Simmons truck

----------------

Cutteeeeee ! They are like so cute

Make sure u read my other diggy stories !

-XoxoSuzette