Chapter 2

The next morning I wake up at 7:00 am and check my phone and I have a dm from Diggy OMGG ! I checked it and it said

Diggy: goodnight love you to sweetheart <3

Oh gosh my heart just melted !! I did my hygiene and got dressed in this

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55873884

And went downstairs to the kitchen and ate breakfast with my brother and mom !

Me: when is your next game Amar ?

A: saturday ! I'm excited are u coming ?

Me: of course I am ! What time is it at I need to make sure I don't have to work .

A: uh I think at 12 pm .

Me: okay I have to check my shifts but I need to get to school ! Love u guys ! Mom have a good day at work and Amar have a good day at school !

M: love u to & you look nice today !!

Me: thanks mom !

You walk out to my car and call jasmine to see where she is.

Phone convo

Jasmine: hello

Me: where u at ?

Jasmine : at home !

Me: you need a ride ?

Jasmine: actually I do ..

Me: alright I'll be there in 5

Jasmine : Kay

I hang up and start the car up and drive to Jasmine house she doesn't live far from so I got there pretty quick !! As you're pulling up to Jasmine house you get a notification that Diggy tweeted ! I pull into her drive way and check it .

Diggy tweets : Sooo I will be having a show in Houston and a M&G This saturday !! Where my Houston Jetsetter at !??

I scream and tweet Diggy

Tweet: Right here OMG !! Your finally coming here OMFG !! In excited ahhhh !!! I just got butterflies !

Jasmine comes out to the car and get in and look at me confused because I have one of the biggest smiles on my face !!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55887675

Jasmine outfit

Jasmine: why u so happy !! and don't u look cute today !

Me: Thanks girl and so do u and OMG Diggy is coming here this weekend and he dm me last night OMG

Jasmine: are u kidding ! Ah when do tickets go on sale ?

Me: I have no clue I need to ask !

Jasmine : what did he dm u ?

Me: okay so tweeted him last night like "your such an amazing person and rapper I wish there was more men /'boys in the world like you goodnight love you ! And he dm like "goodnight love you to sweetheart with a heart at the end !

Jasmine : OMG ! Wow

Me: I know wait let me tweet him asking when do tickets go on sale

Tweet: @diggy_simmons when do tickets go on sale ? I need to get mine like right away !

Jasmine : we need to get to school before we late girl .

Me: oh yeah . Let's hit it !

I pull out of her drive way and cruse to school to do it like you !! And while we are on are way to school my phone gives me a notification that Diggy has tweeted !