Chapter 12

Jayla P.O.V

Diggy just got in the shower and I was laying on his bed on my phone and thinking .. I really like Diggy A LOT ! I hope he likes me as much as I like him , he so sweet and gorgeous .. His personality is so cute ! I'm glad I caught his heart and got this chance with him , I just wish my dad could understand that he isn't like these other boys ... Speaking of the Devil my dad is calling me now

Phone convo

Me: Hello

Dad: Hey baby girl

Me: Hey dad ..

Dad: what are u up to ?

Me: Uh I'm with a friend right now . *scratches head*

Dad: Who may that be ?

Me : uhm ........ Diggy

Dad: So your still hanging with him huh ?

Me: you think I'm going to stop talking to him because ur acting the way you are . You haven't even gave him a chance to get to know him dad .. Your really acting selfish . Why can't u just be happy for me huh dad ?

Dad: ............

Me: right you have nothing to say . Goodbye

I hang the phone up and just lay there staring at the ceiling in my own world zoned out ...

Dig: Jayllllaaaa !!!

Me: .......

Dig: Babeee !

Me: Yeah ?

Dig: You okay .?

Me: Yeah I'm fine *Smiles*

Dig: Sure ?

Me: Positive ! *sits up* Now let's get ur stuff ready before you be late for ur flight . *sad face* I'm sad you leaving dude .. *pushes him*

Dig: I know u are . You gone miss the sexiness *Smiles/ comes closer to me*

Me: I can't even lie .. *put my arms around his neck*

Diggy then kisses me and I kissed him back ....

Me: Dig

Diggy pulls away

Dig: Yeah

Me: We have to get you ready to get out of here ...

Dig: ughhh *pouts fine*

Me: Sexually frustrated for me already huh ? *smirk*

Dig: maybe a little .. Have you seen yourself Jayla . ?

Me: Yeah I have and I am HOT!!! *laughs*

Dig: Yes you are ... *sexually voice *

Me: Dig you are a mess .. Come on let's get your stuff ready .. *pulls his arm*

***

Normal P.O.V

Diggy and Jayla and the crew just left the hotel there all in the car in dead silence ... Then Spin says sum to break the silence

Spin: So Jayla !!! Have any siblings ?

Jayla: Yes I do , 1 brother his name is Amar !

Spin: Really how old is he ?

Jayla : he is 11 about to turn 12 in a couple of months , he plays basketball .. Matter of fact Diggy you made me miss his first basketball game ..

Dig: How ? *confused look*

Jayla : cause I wanted to go to your concert and meet and greet instead of his basketball game .

Dig: Not my fault your fault Shawty .. *laughs* I see you couldn't miss seeing me in concert or meeting me .

Jayla: whatever dig ... If anything you was happy to meet me *smirks*

Dig: Can't even lie , when I saw you in that outfit at the meet and greet you was looking fly ..

Jayla: *Blushes* Thanks !

Dig: No problem *pulls Jayla closer*

20 mins later they pull up to the airport Diggy is just checking in , he is now at the gate , about to leave . Jayla and Diggy are hugging

Jayla: Pretty mad you have to leave me ..

Dig: I'm mad I have to leave you ..

Jayla and Diggy both pull away for the hug and look into each others eyes ..

Dig: We have Skype tho .

Jayla :It's not the same .. *looks sad/ Tearing up*

Dig: I know it's not ..

Jayla: *looks down* I know we have only been together a couple of days but I'm really falling for you Dan .. I just hope that we can do Long distance ..

Dig: *lifs Jayla head up by chin* don't worry babe , we got this okay you have to trust me . I know we can do this *looks in Jayla eyes* you mean a lot to me to , your something special I can feel it *smiles*

Me: *blushes* I trust you , I do !!!

Perry: Let's go dig .

Diggy pulls Jayla closer and kisses her one last time before he leaves her the gate watching him leave ...

Jayla P.O.V

Diggy just left and now I'm just getting in the can On my way! On my home .. I miss him already ...I just look out the window and think until I get a twitter notification from spin ...

Tweet

Djspinking : @JetsetterJayla & @Diggy_Simmons What such cute couple ☺😙👫💑💏 !

Picture: ( http://previews.agefotostock.com/previewimage/bajaage/d8625c3f654e987c76b0ba0b630e5eec/FNC-FAN2028785.jpg )

I retweeted it and looked into the sky and smiled .

Me: Thank you lord for blessing me with Diggy ..