Chapter 3 - concert day!!

1 hour later me and Jasmine just pulled up to the venue where the concert is held !!! We want to get there early so we get are front row seats ! I got my poster that says I Love Diggy !! They haven't opened the doors yet so were outside waiting for them to open the doors . The doors open at 7:00 it's currently 6:15 I just can't wait to Diggy perform and see spin get down on then turn tables !!

Jasmine : look Diggy *points somewhere*

Me: stop jasmine getting me happy

Jasmine: you should already be happy your going to be at a Diggy Simmons concert !!

Me: I am happy ! And blessed that I could be here !! I would be more happy if these doors would open tho !

Me and jasmine and the rest of the people there waited like 15 more mins and then they let's us in and we went they security check ! And then went and bough a Diggy wristband and shirts ! Now were in our seats !!

Me: jas take a pic with me

Me and jasmine take. A pic and post it on Instagram , twitter , tumblr , Facebook ! Some random dude is opening up for Diggy by the name off Chris Landry never heard off him but he is pretty good !!

****  

Spin just came out on stage hyping the crowd !! Play Aye ladies by Travis porter and Body operator by him !!! Now it just got all quiet and he dropped the beat to two up and Diggy just ran out on stage !!

Diggy: yeah uh I'm feeling good rather in feeling great the game got me feeling old but I don't feel the ache's uh I'm tryna eat they tryna steal my plate all the hate throw it out the front door full of bate I know I can but u feel like I can't u think my hype is all gas but u feel my tank ...

Diggy finishes two up now ...

Spin: do u see that man ?

Diggy: what ?

Spin drops the beat to do it like you

Spin: that right there ! *pointing to me*

Jasmine: spin pointed at you OMG !

Me: I know *screams*

Jeremiah comes out and sings with him and Diggy raps and they finish the song ! Now Diggy is singing 4 Letter word <3 Diggy comes by me and hands me a rose and grabs my hand and sings to me

Diggy:"my heart my mind my soul my time it's all for you underscore bottom like ! Your my 4 letter word , 4 letter word my 4 Letter word !

I sang with him and looked in his eyes !! We had a little moment ! Then he let my hand go and sang to the rest of the crowd !

****  

The concert is over now the concert was AMAZING OMG!!!!! Now me and jasmine are walking out to my car !! To head back to my house she is spending the night tonight !

Jasmine: the way you and Diggy had that moment !!! Wow so cute

Me: girl I was going crazy inside ! His eyes are so beautiful  

And his lips lawd !! So cute and pink

Jasmine: you and Diggy would be such a cute couple !

Me: maybe one day !

I drive home and we get there in like 15 mins I was speeding !!

Me: *yelling* MOM!

M: yes Jayla and hey jas How was the show ?

Me:AMAZING!!! OMG it was such a great show

M: I'm glad you had fun but I need to get to bed !

Me: where is Amar ?

M: he went to a teammates house after the game

Me: alright goodnight mom !

Me and Jasmine head up to my room and shower and change into our pajamas

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=56123134

I get my labtop out and Dm Diggy !

Dm: wow my first concert Diggy concert was amazing like thank u so much for bein such an amazing person ! I love you so so so much ! Thanks Dan for making my whole entire night ! Jetsetter forever ! Love u again nice meeting you !!

And then tweet ! I love him so much <3

I dm him that and tweet .. Then me and Jasmine just chill were not tired at all

Meanwhile

Diggy P.O.V

I was on my way to the hotel and i was twitter creeping through his TL then I get a notification that I have some new dm's s I check them !! But I get this pacific dm from a Jetsetter name JetsetterJayla

JetsetterJayla :wow my first concert Diggy concert was amazing like thank u so much for bein such an amazing person ! I love you so so so much ! Thanks Dan for making my whole entire night ! Jetsetter forever ! Love u again nice meeting you !!

I smile to myself and then dm her back

Dm to her: wow this means so much to me Jayla ! Thanks for being here foreal ! It was nice meeting you sweety your such a sweet person and beautiful !! Thanks for being here love you ! Your my 4 Letter word

I put my phone in my pocket and perry says

P water: I'm charging you for being late ! $20

I laugh to my self then tyco my driver pulls up to the hotel and we check in and go into our rooms spin and me and roger is about to chill and eat wings for the rest of the night !

Don't worry this story has more to come !!!!!!!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Thank you !!!!