CHAPTER 4

NOTE:

This is the last chapter that I will be posting for this story. If you wish to read further, please do grab your copy. Hope you enjoyed the story so far.

Present Day

Just as Maya had predicted, Priyanka and Raghu's room opened at 10.30. They still looked like they could use another two hours of sleep, though.

"Good morning, love birds!" Maya greeted them both with a grin.

"Good morning," They greeted her back.

Priyanka came and sleepily embraced Maya from behind, as the latter prepared breakfast.

"Careful, Pri...I have hot coffee in my hands," Maya warned her.

Even before Maya could set down the tray with hot coffee and piping hot French toast on the table, Raghu was ready to pounce on the food. He took a big bite of the toast and a sip of the coffee.

"Aah...this is the second best thing in the world!" he declared, while relishing the breakfast, with his eyes closed.

"Achcha? What is the best thing in the world then?" Maya asked him.

"Morning sex! Without a doubt," He announced.

"I second that!" Priyanka added, kissing him on the lips.

"Chee...yuck...gross. How can you do it without brushing your teeth!" Maya made a face.

"Arre...what's gross about it? It's the best...okay!" Priyanka emphasized.

"See, Mayadevi, the thing is...you need to come out of your celibate avtaar and, basically, get laid," Raghu asserted. "In fact, I can introduce you to a lot of good-looking, decent and eligible men," he said with a hint of mischief in his eyes.

"Thank you very much for the offer...but I'm not interested," Maya countered.

"Tell us something we don't know," Raghu said dryly "But Maya Memsaab, you don't know what you're missing out on!" he declared.

"Oh please! I'm not a virgin, okay! I know what it's like and I think it's totally overrated." Maya rolled her eyes at him.

Although Maya sounded super confident about it, she still cringed at the memory of her first sexual experience, if it could even be called that. It was an office after-party where she got wasted because of an encounter with Ved earlier that day. She didn't realize when she ended up making out with one of the other interns. It was a horrible experience for her. He was as inexperienced as she was. Till date she wondered if he had even penetrated properly or not. That was her first and last time. She was so disappointed with her experience that she was put off sex for a long time.

She had a hard time later on, making that intern understand that she was NOT INTERESTED in a relationship...that it was a mistake...that it meant nothing to her. The poor guy had been so heartbroken that he switched his company. She didn't even remember what his name was- Raj, maybe Raunak...she wasn't sure. It made her feel like a horrible person but she couldn't help it.

"In that case, my girl, you just made a bad choice." Raghu's voice brought her back to the present. "You have yet to find THE man to do it with. And mark my words...when the right one comes along, you WILL realize that sex totally deserves the respect it commands!"

"Wow! Why don't you leave your job and open an ashram? You know, something like, Sambhog Ashram by Baba Raghu- the new age Sex Guru! Believe me, you would earn thrice as much as you're earning now...maybe even more!" Maya's tone was sarcastic.