05。𝓤. 𝓣𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓷

Requested by _YumiKatsuki_

Request: can you do a uzui tengen's child pls? the reader is the child and the child is a secret to everyone but is revealed when the child is on the age of 5

~

"Daddy! When can I meet your friends?" You excitedly squeezed his hands that were enveloping yours as you looked up at him.

"Soon, we are on our way to meet them now!" Uzui replied with a huge smile on his face. Ever since you understood the concept of friends, you have been bugging Uzui to let you meet his friends. I mean, if he's that flamboyant, his friends must be as flamboyant, right? He had always held off that idea because you were still too young. He was just too paranoid. What if the pillars got too excited and accidentlly hurt you by going overboard? who knows. But now you were five amd you still have not stop pestering him so he finally gave in.

"We're here," He stopped right in front of the estate as your mouth slowly went agape. It was huge, larger than the house you lived in. In fact, you have never seen a house that was so huge that you stared at it in awe for a good minute without budging.

"Oh my god! Uzui-san, who's that?" A girl with braided hair gasped. As you looked up at her, her hair colour caught your attention.

"That's my daughter," he proudly stated, earning a surprised look from her. However, she quickly regained her composure as she bent down to have a clearer view of your face.

"Hi there! What's your name?" She gave you a friendly smile before introducing herself as Mitsuri.

"My name is (F. Name), and your hair is very pretty!" You immediately went to hug her after she blushed at your compliment.

"I love her Uzui-san!" She squealed before the three of you made your way into estate, with Mitsuri carrying you.

"Everyone, come meet Uzui-san's daughter," Mitsuri ran towards where all the pillars were gathered, waiting for oyakata-sama's arrival. Upon hearing Mitsuri's excited tone, everyone turned their heads and you instantly caught all of their attention. Instead of questioning Uzui, they just stared at you, still in Mitsuri's arm.

"How old are you?" A girl with a butterfly hairpin and purple hair came up to you, extending her hands.

"I'm five!" You gladly shook her hands as she smiled at you. Not long after, you waved your hands at everyone else who were still looking at you. "So all of you are daddy's friends?" A guy with yellow and red hair merely laughed before agreeing. As they got more comfortable, they started to surround you. Some asking you questions, some just staring at you (Like Muichirou).

"What is he doing over there?" You cut off all of them, pointing at a person who was a distance away.

"Ah~ Tomioka-san, don't worry about him," the girl named Shinobu just waved him off, saying that that was just how he always behaves. Still, you carefully made your way out of the circle that the pillars have made and walked over to him.

"Hello! why are you alone?" Your voice caught him off gaurd as his eyes widened before he looked down to see you, staring up at him curiously. To answer your question, he shrugged. "Well, nice to meet you, friend!"

"... friend?"

"Yup!" While you might still be a child, your innocence and cheerfulness made him just a little happy.

"(F. Name), come back!" At your dad's voice, you waved goodbye at the guy with mismatched haori that you called friend. "We don't have much time left,"

"Oh! is that another one of your friend?" Noticing a white hair guy covered in scars walking in, you ran straight to him with a smile. He only stared at you in confusion. What's a child doing here?

"Who are you?" While he was very unfriendly and intimidating, it didn't faze you. Instead, you just answered his question an he blinked a few times before walking off. He just wasn't good with children, like the guy with a snake, who was staring at you silently on top of a tree branch. You never got to know their names yet you had to leave already.

"We have a meeting soon, you'll have to wait,"

"How about bringing her to my estate?" Shinobu offered and without waiting for Uzui's reply, two kakushi came and brought you off.

Word count:709

♡ 22.11.19 ♡