13。𝓣. 𝓜𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓸𝓾

Request: hello :))) can I have hcs Muichiro, Giyuu and Obanai with s/o that shorter than all the pillars? :)

~

・The second shortest after Shinobu so he doesn't really have a place to tease you. Plus, he wouldn't even notice or mind that you are shorter than everyone.

・If he can do that, he can surely tease you once he grows taller and becomes more observant/ mindful of his surroundings

・His playful comments may sometimes come off too strong since he usually says it without much expression.

・However, he absolutely does not have the intention of hurting or insulting you with what he says and he makes sure his point goes through.

・When you broke down unexpectedly for the first time because of his comments, he was immediately conflicted. It was not the first time he had teased you about your height so what was it that he had said this time? Should he stop doing this?

・After his short panic, he would try his best to comfort you and try to find out what is wrong, apologising in the midst of doing that.

・It was his first time doing all these, so of course, his actions would be very awkward. Despite that, he still tries and that's what matter.

・"...Are you okay? I- I told you everytime that what I said are just jokes, remember?" Muichirou slowly rubbed his hands up and down your back. This situation was so unfamiliar to him that it caused him to sweat slightly. Out of fear, he could not help but dart his eyes around as he spoke. Were you going to break up with him because of this? What if his comments affected you so much more than he knew?

・"I'm sorry... I promise I didn't mean it, please don't take it to heart..."

・"I know, it's just... I don't know why... why am I crying..." You merely continued sobbing as Muichirou tries to comfort you by loosely embracing you.

・"I'll stop teasing you from now on so please... don't cry anymore," Perhaps it was just empathy, perhaps it was because the person crying was his precious s/o, but tears threatened to fall from the corner of his eyes as well. The sight of you crying made his heart clench in his chest. It hurts so much, the pain he felt was unbearable.

・"Please, I love you so please... stop crying..."

♡ 02.02.20 ♡