First Day pt1 2

Gurfland Uni is supposed to be a super classy school, for rich kids. I received a scholarship full ride. When doing research on the school I found a couple shady rumors that were in the news. A few years back there were some complaints about sexual harassment with a teacher and a stud-

My thoughts were interrupted by a guy on a skateboard grabbing my ass. I haven't been to this school for more than 5minutes and I already have unwanted and unnecessary attention. "Aye watch it creep!" I yell a too late as I watch his fading silhouette. As I get to the front office to registry they ask me a bunch of questions about America like I'm a historian or something then they give me my schedule;

1st class 9am - Calculus 103

2nd class 11am - English Composition 103

3rd class 2pm- s.s. & h.b. 101

I wonder what s.s. and h.b. means... I walked into calculus and everyone was staring at me. "Oh hello, come on in dear." A woman in her early 40's said. She has tall and chocolate with a pretty round face and triangle glasses. "Good morning scholars! Today we have a new student, what's your name darling?.. Josie!, Josie is our new student from Oregon. Everyone welcome Josie and help her catch up." The class had about 20 students including me. I took the last seat open in the back, right by the boy who had previously grabbed my ass. "Hey babe, the name's Gusher." He smelled like marijuana, alcohol, and pizza. A horrible mixture by the way. "Apologize for violating me." I said quiet but stern. "I'm sorry babe, you're just so...mmm." He said biting on his bottom lip. I started to blush, embarrassed that I was flustered by him. He noticed and started smirking. He was actually kind of cute in a shaggy, band boy kind of way. All through the course he kept staring at me, while tried to ignore him. I actually have to pass my classes to keep my scholarship. After English I went to s.s and h.b., whatever that means. I decided to sit in the front row to see a bit better. I was not prepared for the man that walked in and starting unpacking a bookcase on the instructor podium. He has to be around 29-30 years old, 6'3, muscles barging out of his shirt, blonde hair, perfect skin, blueish grey eyes, and a cute mustache and goatee. I'm glad he wasn't paying attention to the class yet because I was openly checking him out, he is beautiful.