Oops 11

A week later
Josie's POV

School ended about 2 hours ago and I am walking to Michael's classroom. I look in and see him at his desk writing something. *Knock knock* "Can I come in?" He looked up and smiled. "Uh, yeah. Come in Josie... I was just heading out." He said while standing up, walking toward me. He leaned down and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Do you mind if I walk you to your car?" I said locking hands with him. "Of course not." "You have any plans for spring break?" I said as we strolled down the empty hallways. "Well, I was going to just kidnap you for the two weeks...but if you have plans I guess not."

"Josie?"

I gasped as both Michael and I turned around, making some distance between us as footsteps come closer to us, echoing the halls.

I turn around to see a boy I have artistic values with. "Uhh, hi Will...what are you doing here?" I said nervous and stuttering. "I go to school here, but ummm, I was here for after school tutoring. What are you doing here this late, oh and hi Mr.Spearman." I panicked and started breathing short fast breaths and thank God, Michael noticed.
Mr.Spearman's POV

"She had to make up two test and turn in extra credit assignments. It's my fault she's here so late, I should've just corrected them at home, but she insisted she see her grade go up before she left today." I lied.

"Oh...sounds like something Josie would do, but gotta run. Mom's making pasta." He turned around and we waited with no movement until we heard his car pull away from the lot. That was crazy.

"You okay?" "Yeah, just a little shaken up." She said quietly. "I'll take you home..." "No...can we have a sleepover?"