Within a minute, he sent another text, "I believe you are all familiar with the death of Madame Shibabawa. This is in regards to her, and it is necessary that you attend this meeting."

I sighed, putting the Baldy on speaker and turning off mute, "Yeah, I guess we all need to go to that meeting. You coming too or what?"

"I guess I should. Fubuki's over here, too, by the way. Do you think she should come with?" I raised my eyebrow at my little sister being at Saitama's place, but brushed it off.

"I mean, I guess?" I didn't even know how to respond since I was recovering from learning that she was even there, but my curiosity got the best of me. "What's she even doing there in the first place?" I waved my hand off, already walking into my walk-in closet with the dozen of copies of my hero outfit, as well as a few formal articles of clothing that I wore maybe once a year for each.

"Hey, Sis!" I heard her voice over the phone, hearing the grunt from Saitama as he probably got pushed over; I have no idea how, though, since he's practically a brick wall. Maybe not when he's off guard, or something. Groaning to myself, I reached out to one of the dresses I had hung, yet sighed. In the end, I had to suffer the side effects of being short and had to use my telekinesis instead so I could get the dress instead of having to get a step-stool.

"Why are you at their place?" I asked with a hint of accidental venomous curiosity. I was wondering why she was even there, but none of them even thought to tell me about whether or not my LITTLE SISTER was safe or not. God, sometimes they could all be imbeciles.

"Oh, cause Genos asked if I wanted to come to the Hero Association Headquarters since they were holding an important meeting and probably hang out with Saitama after we all meet there!" She seemed really pepped up, and I wasn't used to hearing her say anything in that sort of tone at all.

"And the rest of your 'hero clique?'" I put one of my hands on my hips as I began to change into my dress. As I walked over to turn on my curler, I looked back at the phone and brought it over to me. "Are they coming, too?" It was nice to be able to bring anything you wanted over to you just by willing it so. Then again, I didn't want to become a lazy bum on my ass all day, so that was a downside.

"They're doing something today," I heard her sigh. "But, it's a bit convenient, since I wanted to come along alone anyways. Sometimes they can become a bit tough to stand with, but you know how it is sometimes." I grit my teeth a bit in anger, since I've told her this a million times before, but held back before Saitama and Genos would hear me explode and the sound so loud that the Baldy's phone ends up malfunctioning.

I curled my hair back into place; I still had a bit of bedhead, and I answered, "Mmkay, so when are we supposed to be there?"

"In about an hour, Miss Tatsumaki," Genos spoke, though his voice was a bit faded. He was probably washing dishes, anyways. I wonder why he was always so willing to do all of that for the baldy. Did he not realize that he was practically a maid sometimes, or did he embrace it? Who knows.

"Okay, I'll meet you guys there," and consequently ended the call. Putting my phone back into my dress pocket, I finished curling my hair back to the point where it didn't look like a total mess, and got back up to finish my breakfast.

Yet, I couldn't help but feeling something bad was gonna happen. It was a gut feeling, but it was there, and I didn't like it.

~~~

I panted for a few moments before my exhaustion systems set in, venting hot air and cooling my palm thrusters down. I could feel the heat quickly fade, though heeded no attention to it as I glanced at the woman on the bench nearby.