Chapter 7

Izuku's POV:

I started laughing and giggling like crazy.

"S-stop! P-p-please!" I said in between laughs.

But he didn't and seemed to be enjoying this. Somehow I got out of his grip and ran into the living room him quickly following me.

As I ran I turned around some and he caught up to me and picked me up in his arms with my legs around him. I kept giggling like crazy and couldn't stop. He carried me back to my room and sat on the bed with me in his lap.

He started to lean in slowly and pressed his lips against mine gently. This wasn't a rough kiss like the other times. It was soft and sweet. He leaned back and fell onto the bed with this time me on top.

We continued kissing and I moved down to his neck leaving a couple hickeys. That when I went back to his mouth and continued kissing him. He flipped me over and I was on the bed now under him.

As we kissed it started to get heated. He rubbed his hands on my sides under my hoodie and I moaned into the kiss. He smirked and started to slide off my hoodie and then his shirt. We continued making out while I ran my hands down his abs. I felt him shiver with pleasure and he moaned into the kiss.

After a minute or two we pulled apart to catch our breath. I gave him one last peck on the lips and got out from under him and started out the door to my room.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

I turned back at the frame of the door, "I'm hungry."

He groaned and I giggled.

I continued walking to the kitchen and he came up behind me and picked me up spinning me around. I started laughing and could barely stop when he sat me down.

I gave him a short but passionate kiss and then continued walking to the kitchen. I started making sandwiches and while I was in the kitchen Kacchan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and I giggled a bit. I turned to look at him and planted a kiss on his cheek.

After eating we went back into my bedroom and laid down on the bed and I cuddled up to him.

"How about I take you on a date?" He asks suddenly.

"Of course!" I yell.

"Okay then be ready tomorrow at 7." He told me.

"Okay!"