Hold Me Tight

Ringo backed out, shaking his head. That did not just happen. "What's wrong, Rings?" George asked obliviously, holding his finished sandwich.

"John and Paul were snogging in there!"

He dropped the sandwich.

"What? Hey, me sandwich! Look what you made me do!"

"George! This is serious! If anyone found out, it would all be over!"

"Right, let's go talk to them."

Meanwhile, John was pacing around the room. "What if he tells someone? This is not good, not at all. We should've been careful, dammit! This is -"

"John, calm down! Ringo would never tell, and George wouldn't either!" Paul hugged him reassuringly. "Please believe me."

He nodded slightly. "I suppose."

"We need to talk." Ringo strode into the room with George following close behind.

"Alright."

"So, you two are queer?" George inquired a little too loudly.

"Shh! Yeah, I guess," John sighed.

"Does Cyn -"

"No, he called her and broke it off, though," Paul interrupted.

"John! That's not cool! She's having your baby!" Ringo shook his head in disbelief.

"I know, I know! I get it, but I love Paul! I get it if you hate us, just please don't tell!" John hugged Paul protectively, who blushed slightly and looked confused.

"Why would we tell? You guys are our mates! We may not understand, but we don't hate you!" George said.

"Yeah, there's no way we'd ever do that. It's fine." Ringo patted John reassuringly.

"Really? That's great! Hey, how about we go celebrate our first album?"

"Yeah! Let's go out!"

---

"This is great!" John looked around the pub. "We are going to have so much fun!"

Ringo looked at Paul uneasily. "If he gets too drunk, don't let him do anything stupid."

"You mean anything stupid again. I'll try." They all sat down and ordered while making small talk.

A beautiful woman eventually noticed them and strode over. "Hello, my name is Kate."

"John Lennon, at your service." She giggled in response. Paul looked down at his drink and muttered under his breath.

"Paulie's jealous," George sang.

"I am not!"

"Cut it out you two," Ringo whispered.

A few hours had passed, and they were tired and wanted to leave. John, Paul, and George were really drunk, but Ringo was mostly sober.

"Hey, Paulie? Can I stay over at your place? I don't think Cyn wants to see me," John giggled.

"Okay, Johnny!" Paul draped his arm around his shoulder as they went outside.

"Idiots. I'm going to help you get home."

"Okay, Ringsy!" George giggled. Ringo sighed and helped him out the door.

---

Paul finally unlocked his door after fumbling around for a bit and let John in. "There's the couch."

"But - but that thing is as hard as a rock!"

"Deal with it, Lennon." He stumbled into his bed and tried to sleep, but then he felt some weight next to him. "What are you doing?"

"I want to be with youuuuuu," John whined.

"Okay, whatever you say."

"Paulllll?"

"What?"

"Do ya love me?" He turned to face him.

"Hell yeah I do." They kissed aggressively, slowly putting their arms around each other. Sleep overtook them soon after.

---

"Okay, I got you home in one piece, thankfully." Ringo smiled slightly.

"But I don't want to go to bed," George whined as he took him to his room.

"You're drunk, George, and you need your rest."

"Fine."

He helped him into his bed. "Well, goodnight. I'll make sure to check up on you tomorrow."

"Richard? Can I tell you something?"

Ringo rolled his eyes and decided to humor him. "Yeah, what is it?"

"I think you're fine." George referenced the song Chains as he pulled him down by his collar and kissed him. Ringo backed up, shocked. Then he turned around and ran out as fast as he could.