Manik was already sipping his coffee looking at the paintings on her wall. Sensing her he said.
Manik: Your coffee is on the countertop. Have it. Then we'll go and grab some breakfast. Last night I lost a bunch of my calories. U know what I  mean.
He winked at her. She had her coffee and decides not to drag this topic more. Both headed out for breakfast. Nandini was silently having food while Manik was flirting with the girl from adjecnt table.
( Manik is Manik haha u can't conrtol him)
Nandini: Manik if u r done can we please leave now? I have to go at work.
Manik: Oh yes sure.
Manik turned to that girl and said.
Manik: I'll see u around darling.
Girl winked at him and Manik kissed her hand. Nandini stomped her foot and left from there. She was already angry on herself thinking about last night... Manik ran behind her. He drove her to her office. Without saying a word Nandini got down and left. Manik Looked at her while she disappeared in the building. He smiled while ruffling his hair and drove away.
Nandini met Mukti at office but decided not to tell her about last night before she is sure.
Both got engaged in work. It was noon and as decided Nandini was waiting for Dhruv at the cake shop when her phone ringed. It was Dhruv.
Dhruv: Hey Nandu I'm sorry I cannot be there right now an urgent meeting showed up.
Nandini: But what about this now?
Dhruv: Nandini would you mind if Manik comes to help u out.
Nandini: We can fix another time if u want Dhruv.
Dhruv: Actually I already texted Manik he might be on his way. And he also has a good taste.
Here Manik was standing next to her

holding a girl by her waist. The same girl who met him in the morning. Both were flitring with eachother.
Nandini: I can see that. He is here.
She rolled her eyes.
Dhruv: Okay great. I'll call u in the evening. Bye.
Nandu hung up the phone and entered the cake shop.  Manik and rose followed her. Nandu greeted the shop owner and had a casual talk. Later they sat on the table Nandu was feeling very uncomfortable. She texted the situation to her savior Mukti and Mukti texted back assuring her that she will handle it.
After sometime Nandini saw a familiar face entering the cake shop and ran to hug him.
Nandu greeted him and both walked back to the table.  She introduced him to Manik.
Nandini: Manik this is Abhimanyu...

And Abhi this is Manik Malhotra.. 
Manik just smiled and shook hands. While chef served them with different types of cakes. Manik was feeding cake to rose and so was she. Manik was jelous seeing Abhimanyu sitting next to Nandini. With the game of jelousy they narrowed down to one flavour. Manik was looking at Nadini while feeding rose the cake piece and it fell on her dress. She got annoyed and left from there cursing Manik. While controlling  her laugh she said.
Nandini: And Dhruv said you have a good taste.
Manik: Kuch kaha tumne?
Nandini: No nothing... Kuch nhi... Let's finalize this cake.
Nandini completed some formalities and trio came out of cake shop.
Manik was still irritated seeing them together.
Manik: So Nandu should I drop u ?
Nandini: No thanks Manik I can drive myself today.
Manik shrugged his shoulders.
Nandini: Okay then buh-bye Mr Malhotra.
Saying this she held Abhimanyu's hand and left from there. Manik made his way to his car and he too left.
When Nandu reached her office. She found Mukti talking to someone. While reaching the cabin she realised it was Alya. Her heart broke again.
Looking at alya she was a doll. A cute bubbly high class girl with a very bad hindi.

Seeing Nandu she hugged her

Seeing Nandu she hugged her. Nandu also greeted her. It was akward for her. But work comes first.
Alya: Guys actully my parents are catholic. So we want church wedding and my parents wants to host a dinner party before that just some few friends family members .
Mukti: Okay.
Trio discussed about the wedding.
In the end Alya said.
Alya: I want u both to be present at the cocktail party and dinner party as well. Afterall you guys are Dhruv's friends too!
Mukti: Sure we will.
After a good long discussion Alya left from there.
Nandini's phone buzzed with a message.
"Meet me downstairs in 5 minutes or else I'll come up."
Nandu got confused but decided to go. So excused  and went downstairs.
Nandu saw a familiar figure.
And the person turned around.
-------------
So Kaisa laga update batana jarur....
Kya sach kya jhoot ye to Manik hi jaane....

Stay tuned to know more...

Till then Bbyee

Lots of love

--Sunshine1216