Chapter 16: The man who lived twice

Start from the beginning

"Then who did it?" asked Walter, the other Rajseck twin, "And why would they frame the Hollow's?"

"I don't know," said Lina, "But I have a few suspects"

"Correction, you have one suspect," said Tobias, "But it can't be him, no way"

"Who else could it be?" argued the brunette, "No one else despises Xelqua that much! So who else?"

"He's not even here right now!" argued the blond right back, "So how could he be the one responsible?"

"He could have done it before he left!" hissed Lina, "We don't know how old the blood was!"

"Who are they talking about?" asked a random guild member to Nielle, and everyone stopped listening to the other two's fight to instead listen to the redhead.

"Xenagoras Void," sighed Nielle.

Everyone stayed silent after that, even Lina and Tobias had gone quiet at this point. As much as they hated to admit it, he looked to be the primary suspect. Xenagoras was the only one capable of doing such a thing and have the willingness to go through with it. Not like they could ever tell anyone about this, they had no evidence.

—————————————Days later, Xelq-Xe-X... ?????'s POV—————————————

A dirty blond blood covered boy was found washed ashore by a teen, and was immediately brought into the hospital. The teen waited outside, wanting to know what would happen to the injured boy.

And nearly four hours later the doctor came out, and the teen immediately walked up to him to get the news, "He's stable, but he lost quite a lot of blood. And his rectum is torn"

"But, doesn't that mean...?" asked the brunette, not wanting to say it out loud.

"That he was raped, yes (I kinda feel horrible for writing this... But I've come this far, and I'm not backing out now)," confirmed the Doctor, "And more then once by the looks of it, but not that many times, two if I'd have to guess"

The teen sat down heavily after this had been revealed, he didn't like that he most likely wouldn't be able to remember this later, "Can I see him?"

"In a little bit," said the doctor gently, "He'll be asleep for at least another two hours or so. So whilst we wait how about we give you a little check up?"

"But already went to one this week," argued the teen, "So I don't see how it's necessary to do it again Doctor Kaye"

"Its just to one last check up before you leave for good, I want to give your new doctor all the information I can," said Kaye in a light scolding tone, "And you want help with your memory loss, don't you Mr. Hills?"

"I thought we agreed to call me Joe?" asked Joe, following the doctor into the room next to the one the boy was in.

"We did!" said the Doctor happily, "You remembered, this is good! Your already on a nice ride to no memory loss!"

Joe grinned at the older man, "Well, your little trick helped for sure! Writing everything down is both easy and therapeutic, so it's a win-win!"

"I'm glad! Now let's get this over with so we can give your parents the official note, I can't imagine how happy they'll be!"

"They'll be ecstatic!" said Joe happily.

——————————————————————————

Grian gasped awake in the dark cell Fallacy called a room, images still flashing through his mind. What had that been? Had it been his past? But then why did he see stuff from others perspective too?

It was all so confusing, and it only made his head hurt. So he decided to try to fall back asleep again, tomorrow him would have to worry about this. But not now, now it was time to rest.

And as he layed back on the cold damp floor, an invisible figure gently held him in a protective grip, "Hold tight, Kätzchen, your brother and friends are on their way. Just hold on a bit longer"

The invisible promise would have been comforting if it wasn't for Fallacy's cackling that echoed around the halls. They had something planned, something viscous.

Was it really looking better for Grian? Or was it already too late? And for once...

The Universe could not say.

<>Yes, your seeing right! I uploaded two of these in within two days, surprise! But on another note, this might be the last of the flashback chapters, since they where only really here to explain Grian's past a bit and to give him back his memories.

Q&A a is still open, so send in questions whenever you'd like!

And that's all from me for now, have a wonderful time everyone!<>