I Was Kidnapped By Vampires 4

When I woke up, I wasn't tied in chains anymore, I got off the bed and walked to the door, I turned the handle but the door was locked. Of course they weren't going to let me walk around free. I went back to the bed and sat on it crossed legged and I looked around the room, i never realised how nice it looks, I was too busy being scared from the vampires.

The wall were dark purple with small white designs, on the right wall there was a big window with white curtains. In front of that window, there was a black table and two black leader sofa's. The bed I was one was blood red. On the left side of the room there was 4 doors. I knew one was to get out of this room. I got up to look what there was behind the three other doors. The first one was a bathroom, it was HUGE, everything was black and red. The second door was a walk in closet. It was mostly dresses, I walked in and I went inside to look at them, they looked like princess gowns. At the end of the closet, there was jewelry and something shiny caught my eye, it was a golden tiara with a red stone. Why did vampires have princess gowns and a tiara in their house? Just then I heard someone walk in the room:

''Pretty, isn't it?, I heard someone say, I turned around to see Jesse. Before I could answer he said: ''Change into a gown and eat we will come to check up on you in half an hour. Wait! what food?I was going to ask him but he slammed the door shut and locked it. I walked to the window and looked out.

''Wait! this is not a house, this room is in the clouds, I think I'm in a castle'' i thought. I looked down at my princess costume, the one I was wearing before I got kidnapped, it was ripped and dirty. I turned around to sit on one of the leather couches to think about all this. I looked at the table and I saw a plate of eggs, two bacon and some toast with peanut butter and strawberry jam, beside the plate there was a glass of orange juice. It looked good, I guess this was my breakfast, so I ate, I was really hungry, i haven't eaten or drank anything since two days. I drank the orange juice and walked to the closet.

 I picked out a gown, since they where vampires I chose a red gown with white designs on the top part of the dress. I straitened my hair and put a little bit of make-up which includes red lip stick and red eye shadow. Jesse, Adam and Kevin burst in and grabbed me by my wrists and pulled me out of the room.

''Where is your tiara?'' asked Adam

''M- My Tiara?'' I asked

Kevin went back to the room and came back with the tiara and red gloves (the ones that princess's wear) He slipped the gloves on my arms and carefully placed the tiara on my head. Then they lead me down the stairs .