I Was Kidnapped By Vampires 18

Christopher POV

I sat in my room, playing my guitar, when Eric, my best guard came in, holding a camera. He bowed.

''Your Majesty, I bringterrible news which includes your wife.''

''Go on'' I said

''It seems that she has ran away with Jesse and little Anya'' he continued.

''NO! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!'' I yelled at him

''Well, I have proof'' he said as he motioned to his camera, he came up to me and clicked play. In the little screen, I see Jesse telling my beautifulwife and Anastasia an address and then she closed her eyed and they were floating and then they disappeared. Then Jesse to disappeared too.

''Prepare my horse and twenty men'' I shall go find her and she will be punished, for running away from that ... that slave!

''Yes, master'' he bowed and left the room. I walked to my closet and changed into my outdoor clothes and walked to the front door. I saw my horse already ready, I jumped on and slipped my feet threw the stirrup. I waited for my army and soon enough we were riding threw the forest.

Mary POV

I was outside, cleaning our clothes in the river, scrubbing and washing, how fun! Jesse is inside with Anya keeping her busy. I was finished, I folded the clothes and put them in the basket, while folding the last dress. Someone covered my mouth with their hand. I looked up to see Christopher, I struggledto get free from his grip, but two guard came forward and tied my hands from behind and gagged me. Christopher held me against him, his long sword inches away from my throat. The guards surrounded the little cottage and looked at us. The prince nodded and one of the guard kicked down the door. I heard Anya scream! If they touch her I am so going to kill them! 8 more guard went inside Anastasia stopped screaming, they knocked her out. I saw a guard come out carrying her. He threw her to the ground! I just wanted to yell 'You Bitch' but it sounded something like this:

''You Bpich!''

He tied her up and two guards held her. I tried kicking to getfree and of course it didn't work. I could here Jesse screaming and a few guard screaming. Believe me, Jesse knows how to kick ass!

''MARY! WHERE ARE YOU?'' he yelled: ''I NEED YOU!'' now I was angry, I kicked Christopher where it would hurt (you know what I mean) and ran to the house, but I got tackled to the ground by three guards. The pulled me back to the prince and pushed me to the ground so I was right in front of his feet.

''You little bitch'' he yelled and kicked me in the stomach. I wept out in pain, He grabbed a handful of hair and pulled me back against his chest and once again his swordresting on my throat's skin. The guard came out with Jesse in their hands. They came towards us and made Jesse sit on his knees in front of us, his head hanging down. One of the guard was holding his chained hands and the other grabbed his long brown hair and pulled it up revealing his bruised face. He had blood coming out of his nose and from a cut, just above his eyebrow.

''You stupid slave!'' Christopher yelled and kicked Jesse's face. He lost consciousness. Bring them back to the castle, he said and pulled me towards his horse, He handed me to one of his guards and got on his horse, then the guard threw me over the horses back, so I was looking at the ground, nice view huh? I could see everyone getting on their horses, one of them took Anastasia and another took Jesse. The horse started to gallop threw the forest and soon enough, I lost consciousness too.