Muichiro x Reader 🖤

WARNING;SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA
.
.
.
.

"In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take"

You were sitting at the edge of your bed holding the picture frame of your past lover. It's been 2 months since he passed away and the war between the pillars and Muzan have ended. Most of the pillars are now gone including your past lover, Muichiro.

Slowly and gently caressing it as if it would break at anytime, You smiled sadly and spoke up "Muichiro... do you remember what you promised on that day you regained your memories? You said you wouldn't leave me." Your voice is cracking and it was getting harder to speak.

Muichiro felt his heart beat faster. He suddenly regained his memories back after his fight between an upper moon at the swordsmiths village and he was now looking for you. He hurriedly rushed to the Butterfly Estate and looked for you desperately.

Moments later he saw a familiar figure standing near a pond. He immediately went to that figure and grip the persons hands tightly causing them to turn and look at him. It was you. You were shocked seeing Muichiro having several bruises and cuts all over his body.
Concern filled your eyes and as you were about to spoke, he suddenly tackled you in a hug. You were surprised and you slowly hugged him back. "T-tokito san, What's the problem? What happened to you?"
You asked.

"I remember you now,Im sorry Y/N , im sorry for forgetting everything about you" Muichiro said as he kept his face buried in your neck. You were tearing up as you couldn't believed what you just heard. You hugged him more tightly and cried in his arms.

Muichiro pulled away and held your shoulders tightly. "Im really sorry Y/N ,
I promise that i wont ever leave you again
So please can you forgive me?"

"You dont have to say sorry at all Muichiro.. forgetting me wasn't your fault and i forgive you so you better keep that promise of yours ok?" You closed your eyes and smiled at him.

.
.
.
.

"Now your gone, you broke your promise" Your eyes were getting blurry and soon your tears started to fall on his picture. "W-what happened to that promise?... are you really going to l-leave me all alone?..." You sobbed harder and held the frame tightly to your chest.

You missed him so badly. You couldn't bear the feeling of loneliness every single day. Your heart is in so much pain and it wont go away no matter what you did. You didn't want to believe that he was gone forever. You didn't want to believe that you wont be seeing his angelic face and smiles anymore.

If only you knew he was gonna leave so early you would have cherished and loved him more. You would have showered him with affections and kisses everyday, You could have been a better woman for him. And now you couldn't. You messed up the very opportunity to treasure him more when he was still here in this world.

But you knew deep inside very much that you had to accept everything, Because this is the cruel reality and it wont change no matter how hard you plead and suffer everytime.
.
.
.
.
.

Im sorry for that short angst that wasn't requested.(or was it?) I just wanted to write smth for my precious bby. Anyways,I hope that it wasn't so bad since this is the first ever angst i made in this book.