Zenitsu x Reader 🍋

This story is requested by apathetictsundere its kinda short but i hope you like it🖤

Zenitsu's POV

I have a girlfriend named Y/N and i havent seen her for like 3 months now because of my work being a demon slayer and getting assigned on a mission almost everyday sucks , well that is if you were given an easy mission then they'd give you another one right after. Being a demon slayer is tough cuz sometimes you get to face strong demons and get injured badly but the hardest part is staying alive for your love ones and not to make them worry. Lately i've been having the urge to touch her , it feels like forever since we did it and i cant wait to see her again , luckily we were given a break for Christmas to get together with our families , i was glad to hear that we were given a break and i decided to surprise Y/N and the thought of seeing her makes me impatient more.

2 weeks later

Tomorrow is the day i'll finally get to see my beautiful girlfriend Y/N again, i was getting ready and packed some of my clothes in a bag. I decided to train for a bit to get rid of my boredom waiting for tomorrow to come. I finished my training quite late since i kind of got hooked into training , i wiped my face with a towel to get rid of sweat and i rested first before showering. After i showered i made dinner first which didnt tasted that bad, anyways i finished and cleaned up everything and went to sleep.

End of Zenitsu's POV

Zenitsu waked up early and started getting ready in the morning, he started to make breakfast first then started to wash dishes and shower. After everything was done he left the place where he was currently staying in and headed to her girlfriend's house , it was pretty far but he could just walk although it would be tiring.

1 and a half hour later (inserts spongebob meme)

Zenitsu was finally outside of her girlfriends house ,he ran to the door and knocked on it loudly,
Seconds later he heard a wonderful voice asking who was the unexpected visitor, and as soon as she opened the door Zenitsu hugged her tightly making the both of them fall down on the floor. Y/N pushed Zenitsu away from her to see who was it that suddenly hugged her tightly , and she was shocked to see that his handsome boyfriend was there.

"Zenitsu?! I missed you so much! Why didnt you send me mail that you were coming today, i could've prepared meals for you." She said while hugging you back.

"Well i wanted it to be a surprise" he said and you pulled away from the hug and helped him stand up.

"Anyways come in and get a rest first ok?" Y/N said with a close eyed smile." Zenitsu just nodded and went inside their house. "I'll start preparing meals first so you can go and have a shower." Y/N said as he nodded again and went to the bathroom.Y/N started cooking Zenitsu's favorite food , after cooking she prepared the meal and placed it on the table, right after she finished , Zenitsu got out of the bathroom shirtless , you quickly look away and blushed "t-the food is r-ready so go get a shirt please!" She hurriedly said while stuttering, "Oh im sorry Y/N - chan~" Zenitsu said teasingly , "Oh shut up!" She yelled becoming more red at the time , "fine i'll go get a shirt then" Zenitsu said while laughing then headed to our room to get a shirt.

Time skipppz im sorry im really lazy😂

We finished eating and Zenitsu helped me with doing the dishes , we are currently cuddling in our room
talking about how we were both doing the past 2 months while facing each other, Zenitsu told her that he met some nice friends during the mission, and about the demons they defeated. They continued talking for some time until
Zenitsu whispered at your ears, "you know i really missed you" he said with a deep, husky voice. It sent shivers down to your spine and you knew what he meant by that since it wasnt really the first time. He put his left hand on her tiny waist and slid his hands inside her shirt and traced small circles on Y/N's stomach , slowly going to her breast and groping it lightly which made her moan quite loudly and turning on Zenitsu even more, he hovered above her and kiss her lips gently, making Y/N blush , she could never get used to the kisses Zenitsu always gives her.

Zenitsu asked for entrance and she declined planning to tease Zenitsu but he groped her breast again and quickly slid his tongue inside her mouth completely dominating her, while they were both kissing heatedly , Y/N removed his shirt breaking the kiss for a bit but their lips crashed together quickly again, Y/N flipped him over so now she was on top of him and traced his toned chest and abs with her fingers , she broke the kiss and move to his chest leaving hickeys , Zenitsu removed her shirt and pulled her in again for a kiss, he flipped her over again and started to kiss her neck while slowly removing her bottom clothes and rubbed her already wet womanhood in circular motions making Y/N moan loudly into the kiss,he then removed her bra and tossed it somewhere around the room which made Y/N look away from being shy but that shyness was soon replaced with a loud moan as he sucked on her bud and played with the other one , Y/N cant control her moans at this point, she was really turned on right now and wanted Zenitsu so badly, she rubbed his rock hard dick through the fabric making Zenitsu groan in a deep husky voice , he then removed his bottom and started to pump his dick , Y/N knew what he wanted so she kneeled and started to lick his tip teasing him, then slowly swallowed it and moved. He puts his hand on her head and thrusted his hips forward making Y/N gag a bit , Zenitsu groaned and throwed his head back , She started to pick up the pace and Zenitsu groaned even louder, "Y-YN, im c-coming~!" He said and came a few seconds later, Y/N swallowed everything and Zenitsu pushed her back on the bed and started to kiss her tasting a bit of his own cum , he pulled away and and pushed inside her without any warnings, "Ahhh-!" Y/N moaned loudly as he thrusted further into her womanhood. Zenitsu puts her legs on his on shoulder to to get a more deeper access and thrusted in a fast speed. They were both moaning uncontrollably at this point, luckily no one could hear them because Y/N's house was kinda far from the town where a lot of people lives."Z-zenitsu , i-im about to come~!" Y/N said and soon after she came with a long loud moan , Zenitsu came following after her and thrusted a few more before pulling out. Zenitsu fell on the bed and held Y/N's cheek "Lets go to sleep , Y/N-chan" he said smiling at Y/N and kissed her forehead, she cant help but blush a bit and just nodded at him, Zenitsu pulled her into a cuddle and fell asleep together.

The next day

Y/N woke up and looked at her side seeing Zenitsu still asleep, she got up and started to shower, after showering she cooks some breakfast and then out of nowhere she was hug, Y/N was startled but she knows who it was "Good morning Zenitsu~ did you had a good sleep?" She said , "Hmm! You know i dreamt of us living together and having kids.." Y/N blushed and stopped her cooking for a bit , "That is such a sweet dream" Y/N turned back to face Zenitsu and cupped his cheeks, "i want to have kids with you someday , Zenitsu " she said smilling widely before adding "Say, Do you want get married?" Zenitsu look quite shock but replied immediately "Of course i do Y/N! And youre gonna be my wife soon" Y/N blushed and pecked his lips before hugging him back, "i'll make sure to answer you so please , survive until the day we get married ok?" Y/N said with a worried voice , imagining the worst scenarios on her head and hug him more tightly. "I promise Y/N , i will never ever leave you and i will survive for sure!" Zenitsu said trying to cheer her up and pulled away from the hug to kiss her , Y/N was shocked and started to tear up a bit, "Thats a promise make sure you dont forget it ok? She puts her hands on her waist trying to act sternly while trying not to laugh with tears still on her eyes. "I wont cook you your favorite meals if you ever forgot that promise!" Y/N turned her back on him , her hands still on her waist. "No Y/N~!! Anything but that pleasee~!" Zenitsu said being the crybaby he is.Y/N looked back at him and just laughed at him holding her stomach from how cute he is when he makes that face.
Zenitsu suddenly stopped and sniffed a few times. "Y/N i smell something burnt" She stopped laughing and turned to look at the meal she was preparing and it was burnt. "Oh noo~ its burnt hahaha" she said laughing nervously while looking at Zenitsu.
Thus Y/N cooked another meal and the day went by with them cuddling and doing some personal stuffs.

The end

I tried to make the ending sweet lol.
Anyways to the one who requested it i really hope you like it. Im sorry if its bad and im sorry about the wrong grammars and spellings, i tried my best and i kind of rushed it since i dont want my readers to be waiting and i still have exams but tomorrow is the last one.

-android8teen🖤