"S-So full... Master's semen... inside me.... *panting*"- Bao mumbled with a happy look on his face, Baihu smiled at him and kissed his lips for a lip lock.

"Oi, you lewd Tiger! What do you think you're gonna do with Son?!"- A strong and oppressive voice rang from their back and Baihu turned his head around and glared at Ying and Shuu.

What we all didn't notice, Ying and Shuu had done the deed for two rounds already and Shuu was lying limp and taking his break on Ying's wide and comfortable chest. His cock released its load on Ying's abs, His chrysanthemum was filled with Ying's warm semen- he couldn't ask for more as he lay there silent and smiling to himself.

"Ying and Shuu too... Shuu has Ying's semen... Ying, I want it too,"- Ying was attacked by Bao's sweet pheromones and the pitiful yet arousing face of Bao. He wasted no time to dump- lay- Shuu beside him and walk towards Bao and Baihu's form.

"Ying!"- Shuu cried out, unstable to walk and shaking on his own two feet as he watched the three interact with each other. Bao kissed Ying as he went on all fours and did a handjob for him while Baihu massaged him from the back, pounding once again on his chrysanthemum.

Shuu pouted and glared at Bao, feeling wronged. Why did he get all the good stuff and he can't for the third time? *pouts*

Sensing someone displeased, Bao pulled away from Ying and turned to look back at Shuu whose at the edge of the bed peering at them and pouting.

"Shuu's... backside, filled with Ying's semen... I want to... me too~"- With Bao's long arms, he yanked Shuu towards the bed and pushed him down under him on all fours. Shuu can't react fast enough and gasped as he felt Bao's cock inside his ass.

"B-Bao! N-No!"- Shuu panicked a little, but Bao bit on his nape and overwhelmed the unwilling Wildcat with his sweet pheromones.

"Shuu... I also want you...I also want to share Ying's semen, Let's share okay?" Bao's request ended in a low moan when Baihu hit his good spot.

"Bao, I'm getting grumpy, suck me up already,"- Ying lightly scolded Bao who obediently put hiscock inside his mouth and give him a good blowjob.

"A-Ah~ B-Bao's cock inside me... With Ying's semen~ So good *panting*"- Shuu moans while rocking his hips to meet Bao's thrusts. Ying spurted his semen and watched with Baihu how Bao turned Shuu's head up from his chin and kissed the wild cat with a French kiss, sharing Ying's semen.

Shuu blushed hard as his mind short-circled. His tongue darted out and tried to scrape out the remaining Semen from Bao's mouth and gulp it all, shocking the three males.

"Shuu... You're so obsessed with Ying... It makes me jealous,"- Bao's slurred voice together with his appealing body made them shiver in delight (except for Baihu) as the Caracal pounded hard against Shuu, directly hitting his good spot and beyond that place too. Shuu made a short strangled noise and then his moans leaked out from his drooling lips.

"Ah! AH! AH!~ B-Bao! T-Too d-deep! I-I'll die! (from pleasure) Aaah~ S-sthop! Ngh!"- Shuu desperately begged Bao that turn on a switch from Bao's mind.

"Ge~ You're such slut, How could you deny the pleasure while I pound on your little hole while you keep on staring at Fuqin? Your body is telling us otherwise, It was very evident, especially on your lewd little cock, heh~"- Bao slurred and bit Shuu's ear. Ying, Baihu and Shuu shuddered with unknown desire. Damnit! How could Bao control ther sex drive and always open new doors in this messy thing?!

*SLAP!*

"Ungh~ T-Too deep B-Bai- Ah! M-Master i-its too deep!"- Bao was slapped on his rear and turned his head towards Baihu with a pitiful look on his face. He also ceased moving which made Shuu frown in displeasure.

"You're so pitiful, Shuu. Here, open your mouth and blow me instead,"- Ying, who had enough of his rest, moved closer tilted Shuu's chin, and poked his tip into Shuu's soft supple, and pink lips. Immediately, Shuu's eyes lit up as he opened his mouth wide and took Ying's length halfway to his throat. He could only moan and lick Ying with his naughty pink tongue.

"A slave who shows infidelity in front of his Master should be punished! How should I punish you, little Slut?"- Baihu growled as he yanked Bao's hair towards him that make him arch his back, he widened the gap on Bao's thighs and thrust deeper, harder and faster than before, Making Bao only moan and gasps, body shuddering in pleasure as he calls Baihu his Master.

"I have to properly discipline you and teach you how to not betray your Master- Me."- Baihu purred as He and Bao jerked their hips together and cum a hot load of semen. Shuu whose unprepared, almost choked himself and shuddered in pleasure, and was forced to cum. He was filled to the brim and some cascading down to his cock.

The four men were tired and unable to move. Sleep enveloped them as they succumbed to an endless abyss of dreams and lust.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

The author has something to say.....

(ノ`□')ノ⌒┻━┻ damnit! Mao and Lu escaped! I could've made a chapter with them inside so that I complete this long-time list of SEXINESS AND LEWDNESS IN ONE SHOT BUT THEY ESCAPED!!! (╬●∀●)(╬●∀●)(╬●∀●) Imma strangle those two jaguars! Grrrr!

See you all soon, I'll chat away if I'm free. 🧸 BYE BYE!💕💕💕💕