Dance Performance (Tadashi x reader)

I got this song stuck in my head back at October and yet it's still my favorite song! I hope you guys like this song too! If you don't like kpop, just atleast listen to this please?

Yes another idea from a kpop song. As much as I love the releases of new kpop songs, the kpop franchise has been going on a wreck this lower half of 2019. Beauty franchises may have the worst year of 2019 and tea. But Kpop 2019? I just hope 2020 is much better. Don't want Kpop 2014 repeat all over again am I right?

SHARE! COMMENT! VOTE! AND FOLLOW!

Also this was created early December so sorry if the post is late.

-------------------

(Digit-Tech major) is your full time work in the weekdays. But so much work. As much as you like technology, you also have a different liking of interest. Which is dancing. You used to dance to school idol songs and practice during recess back at grade school. But when you started 6th grade, you stopped dancing. You want to focus on getting into your future plans. When you finally got the university you wanted, you couldn't wait for what's comings next.

A month past and you're body is aching from sitting in the same place for hours. All the lectures are done, you already turned in your homework and projects. Now you just need to write some daily essays about your work and apply part time jobs to pay off your tuition. Someone rapped at your door and you turn around to see who it is. Gogo Tomago.

"Gogo, what a surprise to see you." I said. "Same to you too. Did you got lunch yet?" Gogo asked. "Yep, just finished it and finished all my work." I said after sending all my assignments to the rightful teachers. I turn around as Gogo smirked and pulled my arm. "H-Hey! Gogo wait!" I shouted. "You need to keep the blood flowing (Y/N). Relax." Gogo said as she drags you to the lab.

I sigh in defeat and looked at Gogo. Me and Gogo are good friends when I stepped into the campus. She and I first met when I was struggling to keep up till she helped me before the professor started to take our papers. Good memories am I right? Come to think of it, I never actually met any of her colleagues yet. I hope they are nice.

We walked to another studio I don't recognize at all. But when I saw the sign, my eyes widened. "Gogo, why are you taking me to a dancing studio?"

"Well you did mention you love to dance and your mom said you need at least some hobby to take part in beside your part time job." Gogo explained. Well that is true, but why dancing? I do love dancing, so it won't hurt a bit, right? Walking to the front lobby, it looks far too beautiful to be a dance class. Gogo knocks on the desk and a lady pops her head out of the desktop. "Hello ladies, how may I help you?"

"(Y/N) would like to sign up for your dance classes?" Gogo said and I shake my head on what she said. "Gogo! You know I can't afford this place." I said as Gogo pats my shoulder. "Don't worry. It will be for three months for you to help you not be so stiff from all that work. Besides, it's my treat." Gogo smiled.

I couldn't find my words and Gogo later on help me out with the signing. "Alright, you'll be at room 305. Here's your membership card! Thank you for your service." The lady smiled and I waved goodbye as we left the building. "Well starting Wednesday, this will be your routine."

"Why did you sign me to this class anyway, you're literally my mom." I asked. "You can't be in the same room all day, you need to balance your mind. This is why you can't study all day. Your memory won't be processing physical fitness and diets." Gogo explains. "Exams are coming up and I need you be prepared physically and mentally, got it?"

"Yes ma'am." I said. Starting Wednesday of dance practice? Got it, won't be that hard.

Two weeks later