I sigh, frowning as I lay back against his pillow with unwanted thoughts.

He's had Tyla here now that I'm thinking about it and it kind of makes me feel a bit jealous. More than jealous really... when I think of the way she sounded on those nights.

"Fuck Elias. Fuuuck."

They definitely had intercourse and I don't know how to go about that. Like I know it's expected when you're dating someone but we're clearly not dating.

Nonetheless, I have this craving...

Of wanting him to fuck me.

Of wanting to be better.

I sigh, turning to him again and pressing my face along his neck. I breathe in the smell of his warm, fresh scented cologne before taking in his relaxed, hard built body going up and down. He was sleep again I figured as I run my hand down his torso. His body runs hot and the whole room smells like him.

It makes me feel overwhelmed with thoughts of doing things that would drop a nun to her death.

"Jesus," I gape while looking at his dick in the moonlight.

It was fucking huge.

I was in awe, the urge to wrap my hand around him too strong to ignore.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He grumbles sleepily as I drag my hand up and down before stopping at the top to rub his pink tip.

"Nothing," I say innocently, him not pushing me away even when I sit up to push his boxers down.

He sighs tiredly but opens his eyes to watch me straddle him with the blanket, my hand still dragging up and down his growing member.

"Woah," I start, fixing his hood on my head, "It's so big."

He lefts out a soft curt sound, eyes heavy on me as I hesitate on a thought.

"I want to taste you," I say, suddenly but surely. There was nothing more that I wanted in this moment.

He doesn't respond, just looks down at his dick before looking up at me again.

"But you can't watch," I smile sheepishly before covering my head with the blanket and leaning down.

I swallow nervously, completely in the dark as I lead his cock to my mouth and wrap my lips around him.

I've done this before yet it's different of course now. It's something I want to do, not something I'm being forced to do.

And oddly I kind of like it, the taste of him. He's not dirty, or smelly like he just worked a 12 hour shift at a mill and came back from a pub.

He's nothing like I was used to...

"Fuck," he groans, stomach clenching under my hands as I take him down all the way, only breathing through my nose as he hits the back of my throat.

"Javier."

I smile at the sound of my name falling out of his lips and he pulls the cover off of me, glaring.